Baby Curtis

Kelly's POV ~few months later~

I woke up around two in the morning and sighed. This was much of a change, normally the twins kept me up all night, they must've been doing gymnastics and loved pressing up against my bladder.

I wiggled myself out of Soda's grip and made my way out of our bedroom and down the hallway, I stopped midway when I felt a searing pain and water drip down my leg.

"Soda!" I yelled out bending over my hands on my stomach. I heard the bed squeak and then Soda getting up and running out of the bedroom.

"What's happening?! What's happening?" He asked his eyes still partially closed from sleep.

"We need to go to the hospital, now!" I practically screamed. Soda's eyes went wide and all the sleep that was previously in them left, and he sprang into action.

He ran back into our room and grabbed the bag we kept packed and ready, then he ran back over to me and helped me down the stairs.

"We're going to the hospital!" Soda screamed so loud the entire neighborhood could hear. We didn't wait for a response before we got in the truck and Soda whipped out and barreled to the hospital.

---

After multiple hours of pain and screams, I had two beautiful babies in my arms.

"There's people here for you." A nurse said softly peeking her head inside, I gave a nod as permission for them to come in. Soda sat beside me a wide smile on his face.

Bunny was the first run inside the room, her hair was in a messy bun and she was in, Two-Bit's t-shirt, and jean shorts. She squealed quietly sitting on the other side of me, as the rest of the gang filled in slowly after. "What's their names." She asked her eyes twinkling.

"This is Isaac James Curtis and Cameron Cole Curtis." I said smiling at the two boys, Bunny smiled so widely her cheeks would be sore, "Can I hold Cameron?" She asked quietly.

I nodded telling her how to hold him, before finally handing him over. She held him as if her were fine china, and said, "Hi, I'm your Aunt Bunny." 

"That's Uncle Darry and Uncle Pony, oh, don't forget Mommy and Daddy." Bunny said quietly pointing out everyone in the room.

I looked at Two-Bit to see he had the same twinkle in his eyes. I was pulled out of my thoughts as Bunny gasped, and worry filled my body.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically, "His eyes my lord they  just like Soda's!" Bunny exclaimed, she handed me Cameron and took Isaac.

I was really surprised when seeing that she was right, Isaac did have Soda's bright blue eyes, I had green eyes an the soc had brown, how'd Isaac get blue?

Bunny giggled and I looked up from Isaac to her, she was holding Isaac close to her chest and Two-Bit was sitting behind her whispering things into her ear. They were both smiling widely looking at the baby. I nudged Soda, this was the cutest thing.

"What?" He asked, his conversation with Pony being cut short. "Look at them." I said motioning to the couple beside me. He looked at them and smiled. "Man are they cute." He said chuckling I laughed and agreed.

The doctor walked into the room and his eyes went wide, "Wow there is a lot of people." He chuckled.

"Hey doc, This time it ain't me in the bed." Bunny said jokingly. The Doctor put his hands together and looked up. "Amen!" We all began laughing.