.:Hidden Scars:.

This one was requested by ffsaboutcolesprouse
My apologies in this seriously taking me forever! I hope you enjoy it!! 💕

⚠️ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SELF HARM!! ⚠️

THERE WILL ALSO BE LOTSOF FLUFF AS REQUESTED! 💕

This is all too much.
The bullying.
The teasing.
The feeling of worthlessness.
The feeling of failure.
The feeling that I am never good enough.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Bloodshot eyes from crying...again. I sighed and stripped down, throwing my clothes into the hamper next to the door, and looked into the mirror again.

I am disgusting.
I am fat.
I am ugly.
Everything they say is true, and I am indeed a worthless waste of space.

I turned on the water in my shower, and set it to the perfect temperature. I climbed in and let the water wash over me. I'm tired of all of this. It's all taking a toll on my body, and I can't deal with it anymore. I felt the tears come again, and all I could think is how I needed to make the pain stop.

I grabbed the razor I kept hidden inside of an old soap container, I placed the cold metal against my skin, and watched as the water at my feet began to turn red.

*****

"Jughead! It's on!" I yelled from the living room of his trailer as I turned up the volume on the television. It was 12pm and we had decided to start a new serial killer documentary that had just been added to Netflix. "Jug!" I yelled again.

He came rushing into the living room, and tripped on the rug in the process, falling to the ground, causing me to break out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" He said getting up out of the floor, and he jumped on top of me and started tickling my sides.

"Stop! Please!" I pleaded in between breathy laughs. He stopped tickling me, and we turned our attention back to the tv. Weekends with my best friend Jughead are the only thing I look forward to anymore. I'm actually able to be myself around him, and not have to worry about what he's going to say to others. He's the only good thing left in my life.

"Wanna go to Pop's?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Now? But we just started this..." I said sitting up straighter on the couch.

"I know, but I'm hungry," he said with a whine.

"You're always hungry," I say teasing him a little. "Let me clean up a bit and then we can go." I said dusting some popcorn crumbs off my T-shirt into the floor. I grabbed a clean T-shirt out of his closet and pulled it over my head. I tossed the dirty one on top of my bag as I walked back through the doorway into the living room.

"Let's go," I said pulling on my jacket again quickly and walking out the front door with him on my heels.

*****