~Friends With Benefits (Part 1)~

*WARNING: SMUT CHAPTER! THIS ONESHOT WILL HAVE LOTS OF SMUT AND WILL BE VERY DETAILED IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER/SERIES*

"This movie sucks ass!" I complained to my best friend Jughead, who was laying across the couch beside me. I sat with my legs crossed, and a bowl of popcorn in my lap.

"It's not that bad," he said with a light laugh.

"Jug, seriously? This is the worst movie I have seen in a while. I mean, in what kind of universe would their relationship be seen as romantic? He's controlling and obsessive, and not that my opinion matters, but he's not even that attractive."

"Well, that's just your opinion," he said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "don't even act like you like this movie Jug, I know better then that." I took another bite of popcorn as the ending scene to The Kissing Booth played on screen.

He chuckled, "yeah, it was pretty awful." He sat up beside me, took his beanie off, tossed it on the table in front of us, and ran his fingers through his hair. I watched him intently, and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Okay," I sat the popcorn bowl down on the table "let's make a pact."

He looked at me confused "about what?"

"Well, given our dating history, we're not exactly good at picking out the best people," I paused briefly contemplating where I was going with this conversation.

He laughed, "that's an understatement." He popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth, and I punched his arm lightly.

"I will admit mine have been way worse then yours, but let's vow tonight to be extra cautious about the people we date AND especially the people we sleep with. We've got to keep each other in check so we can stop having fucked up love lives."

He raised his eyebrows at me, a curious gleam in his green eyes, and a mischievous grin spread across his face. "Okay, but let's make this interesting..."

I looked at him confused "okay?"

"It's gonna be kind of hard to keep each other from sleeping with people unless the other person is there..."

"Okay, that's a good point..."

"Unless..." he smirked at me again.

"Unless what?" I gave him a look urging him to continue.

"We don't sleep with anyone else" he stated matter-of-factly.

A laugh escaped my lips, "you? be celibate? Hahaha, that's a good one! You couldn't be celibate if you were dead." I said poking fun at my best friend.

"No, y/n, not be celibate I mean we date whoever we want, but we only sleep with each other." He sat back against the couch.