•Positive (Part 7)•

(I like Jug's beanie, but I love him without it! 😍😍)

I was now 9 months pregnant, and over it. My due date is a week away, but I felt like I had been pregnant for several years. I talked Principal Weatherbee into letting me finish my classes at home because I was so big and uncomfortable, and I think he mainly agreed since it looked better not having a pregnant teen walking around the halls. It was early April, and I had planned on getting these babies out sooner rather then later so I could still go to prom next month. They, however, seemed to be perfectly content staying in.

"Juuuuggggg!" I whined as I tried to get up off the couch. I have been staying at his trailer the past few months just so he would be there when I went into labor. Plus, my dad had decided to move back home, but he didn't want me 'living under his roof while pregnant' so here I am. My mom promised she would get me back in the house after the babies come since I had already set up a nursery for them.

Jughead came running into the living room from the bedroom with a frantic look in his eyes. "What? Is it time? I'll get the bags!"

"Jughead, no, it's not time. I just can't get up!" I groaned in frustration as I tried to pull myself off the couch again. He chuckled and walked over to help me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. He pecked my nose lightly after I steadied myself. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back." I waddled my way down the hallway.

After I got out, I walked into the kitchen to see Jughead had dinner ready on the table.

"Yes! I was craving a burger from Pop's," I said excitedly sitting down beside him at the table.

"You always are," he let out a light chuckle and bit into one of his fries. "I got you a milkshake, too."

I shot him a sly smile. "You're the best!" I kissed his cheek before turning back to my food and taking a bite of my burger.

I felt the babies kick me as I ate. "I guess they are excited about the burger, too." I joked letting out a light chuckle.

Jughead placed his hands on my stomach to feel them moving around. "I'm going to miss this after they come, but I'm so ready to finally meet them." He said with a grin.

"Me too, and I'm tired of being pregnant. It feels like it's been 97 years." I said before finishing off my shake.

Jughead chuckled and shook his head, "that's a little dramatic, but I know what you mean."

I stood up and started to clear the table as Jug was finishing up his dinner. "We still have to settle on names. They could come at anytime." I threw the empty food containers away and placed the forks in the sink, and decided to wash the few dishes that had collected over the past couple days. Jughead came over, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind. He massaged my neck a little before placing soft kisses on my cheek and then down my neck.