•Other Plans•

Veronica, Kevin, and I are currently sitting in the student lounge. They were talking about some new club that was supposed to be opening up in the next town, but I wasn't really paying attention as I had my attention fixed on a certain raven-haired boy.

Jughead sat at a table against the wall typing away on his laptop, beanie slightly shifted on his head, and a cup of coffee sat to his right.

"Hello? Earth to y/n," Ronnie said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked over to them eyes wide, "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I shuffled in my seat, crossing my legs, and sitting up on the edge of the couch a little.

They both turned their heads to fix their gaze in Jughead's direction.

Ronnie turned back to me with a grin spread across her face, "Well, well seems like somebody here has a crush on a certain mysterious, beanie clad, writer boy."

"What? N-no, I don't know what you're talking about," I stuttered.

"Oh, come on, y/n. You can see it all over your face. It's totally radiating sexual frustration," she said teasingly.

I blushed, "oh my god, will you shut up before he hears you?!" I pleaded quietly.

"Too late, he's looking this way," Kevin said looking between Veronica and me.

I looked over my shoulder and sure enough, Jughead had turned in his seat to prop against the wall, and he was smirking at me.

I quickly looked away, blushing yet again.

"Oh my god," I whispered to her, "I can't believe you said that!"

"I think you should talk to him," Kevin said from beside me.

"No, no, I can't do that," I said nervously putting a piece of stray hair behind my ear "I-I'm definitely not gonna do that."

"Hey, guys!" Archie said as he came in the student lounge to join us. Betty walked in behind him "Pop's after school?" He asked sitting down in a chair across from us.

"We're in! Right, Kev?" Veronica asked turning to him.

"Absolutely! Y/n?" He asked turning to me.

"I can't. I've got a shift at the Bijou." I replied, "next time though, for sure."

"Jug, what about you?" Archie asked looking over his shoulder at Jughead.

His eyes locked with mine as he answered, "no thanks, I've already got plans." I looked away quickly.

"Okay, well, I'll see the rest of you after school," Archie said as he got up and walked back out of the lounge.

"I should go too, I've got Bio in 10." I said placing my bag on my shoulder and getting up to hurry out of the lounge, and sauntered down the hallway to class.

••••••••••••••

"Thank you, enjoy the show," I say smiling, as I hand the couple their tickets.

"Y/n, you get off in 20 minutes. I need you to sweep the lobby before you go." My manager said opening the door to the ticket booth.

"Ok, let me finish these last few customers and then I'm all over it," I replied, turning back to the window.

I jumped a little at the sight of Jughead standing on the other side smirking at me.

"Oh, hey, Jug. Just 1?" I asked getting his ticket ready.

"Go ahead and make it 2," He said smiling at me again.

"Okay," I nodded slightly disappointed "So what are you doing here? I thought you had plans?" I asked handing him the tickets.

"This was my other plans," he said taking the tickets from me.

"Oh, so you have a date?" I questioned. My face fell in disappointment.

"Maybe," he walked around the other side of the ticket booth.

A knock came from the door, and I let my replacement take over as I grabbed the broom to sweep up the lobby.

"Maybe?" I asked as I met up with Jughead on the other side. I started sweeping up popcorn and straw wrappers as he talked.

"Well, I knew this girl I like was going to be here so I thought I'd stop by and give it a shot," he replied adjusting his beanie a little.

"Oh, well that's very bold of you. Does this girl like you back?" I asked obliviously.

He nodded his head, "I think so, I mean I wasn't sure until today at school, actually."

"Oh, really? Well, then go get her tiger." I said playfully. But I was dying inside that he was talking about this with me.

"You think?" He questioned.

"Definitely," I replied still sweeping, avoiding his gaze.

"Okay, I will. Thanks. Y/n!" He said hugging me.

"Yeah, no problem," I mumbled.

"Y/n! You're free to go now!" My manager said walking up to me.

"I'll see you later Jug. I'm going to go change," I told him as I put the broom back in the storage closet and walked to the employee lounge.

I opened my locker and threw my vest inside. I grabbed my purse and phone and closed my locker. I went into the employee bathroom to wash my hands and touch up my sloppy work hair and worn off makeup.

When I walked back out into the lobby, Jughead was sitting at a table near the exit. I walked towards him.

"Any luck?" I asked sneaking up beside him, making him jump slightly.

"She just showed up," he replied smirking at me.

I looked around trying to find who this girl could be.

"Y/n? Will you go see this movie with me?" He asked coming to stand in front of me.

"Wait...are you serious?" I asked completely shocked.

He chuckled "yes, I like you, y/n. I came here to see you and hopefully get you to watch a movie with me."

"Jug, seriously...are you joking with me right now?" I asked still unbelieving.

He laughed and stepped a little closer to me, "no, I am serious."

"Okay...yes, I will see this movie with you." I replied as a huge grin took over my face.

"Thank god. That would've been embarrassing," he joked, excitedly.

I laughed and Jughead took my hand in his and walked us into the theater.

A/N: okay! Hope you're enjoying these! Requests are open and I do write personalized ones! Just send me a message with what you want!!!