Part 2.

*Princeton's P.O.V.*

So rehearsal is coming to an end and the tour is about to begin. We're so exited to go back on tour and get away from our girls. Don't get me wrong they are really cool to chill with but they are either with us all the time or on the phone with us. We all end up doing the same thing each and everyday. Wake up, rehearsal, mall with our girls, movies with our girls, diner with our girls then on the phone with our girls, and they always taking about how much they want to get in our pants. Like we haven't been dating for year yet, let me at least get comfortable with you first. I'm really thinking of ending this relationship. 2 reasons, first I feel like Money is using me and my feelings for Reginae are getting stronger everytime im around her.

-Yo guess who found out about our day off and wants to all of us to chill together???(Prod)

-Let me guess Cat??(Ray)

- who else??? (Prod)

None of us are happy in these relationships.

- Man im ready to be single again, Cutie just asked me if we could have sex thru the phone, saying we could still be virgins after(Ray)

- For real you sure she's a virgin???(me)

- I don't even know anymore man(Ray)

- Guys if Money calls me in the next 2 hours im dumping her on the spot(me) she's too clingy

-Same here (rest of MB)

My phone went off

- Guess its time to be single again (me)

- Money we're done, im sorry...(me)

- Boy this ain't Money, you have caller id for a reason use it and its about time you realize that she's a cougars and so are her friends (Keisha)

- Oh sorry Keisha, what up tho, isn't today a day off??(me)

- Put me on speaker I want to talk to all of y'all real quick (Keisha)

- You are officially on speakerphone Ms. Gambel (me)

- Boy why you gotta say it like that im not that old ya know? [MB laughs] Any who we are leaving tomorrow so imma need y'all to finish packing and get to bed early since we are leaving at 5:00am sharp and I need y'all to inform OMG too cause I have some important meetings today (Keisha) bye

-bye (MB)

She hung up

- What shall we be doing first Pack, Girls or OMG?? (Prod)

-Girls, we can eat, after that pack, the OMG and by then we should be tired enough to sleep early and wake up by 4:30 (Ray)

-Lets get this day over with (Roc)

We all left and got Sean to give us a lift to Burger King where we asked the girls to meet up with us in 25 min. Once we arrived the girls were flirting with a bunch dudes. SMH, they're not even single yet.

-Money, can we talk real quick (me)

-Umm... Sure(Money) I'll be back

-Hey bae what's up (Money) if its about him then I was just...

- I don't even want to know (me) look your a cool girl and everything but... I can't take this anymore, I don't want to hurt you but I think we should break up

- Really? (Money) I was going to call you later and say the same thing.

-oh ok so we cool then bye(me)

- Deuces✌(Money)

I sat down at a table and waited on the boys to finish up.

- Wow she took it easy (Prod)

- She said I was clingy(Ray) WTH?

- Well at least we're single now, im hungry so lets order and leave before they attack us saying they need money (Roc)

We laughed and placed our orders, we waited a little and called Sean, we got our food and chatted with a few fans until Sean got back. We got home and eat our dinner. By the time we were done eating, packing and cleaning it was already 7:43pm.

-Since we're done shall we go now?? (Roc)

- yes we shall my brother Roc (Ray)

- Never speak like that ever again(me)

We laughed and droves to OMG's house.

When we arrived we heard a gun shot, screaming and a shattering window coming from OMG's house. We automatically ran to the house not caring about the police speeding after the shooters car.

*Yall know what happened after*

- Well we better get going we only came to say that were picking you girls up tomorrow at 6:20am with the tour busses and everyone. (me)

- why didn't Keisha call us?? (Baby Carter)

- She had meetings to attend so she told us to tell y'all (Ray)

We said our goodbyes and went home. That night was the first time I slept without getting a long *ss goodnight call from Money, the happiness was real 😂😂😂

___________________________________________________________________________

i updated hope y'all enjoyed this i don't know when's the next time I'll be updating but I'll try and not keep y'all waiting a year again

peace and love

im_mindlessxoxo

p.s. Another *finished* book is on its way, its a Justin Bieber fanfiction for all my belieber sisters out there 😍😘😚