Finally Meeting

*Star's P.O.V.*

I woke up in the car. Weird cause I was the first on in bed last night. I looked around and I was the first one up with mom, since she is driving.

-Morning Shooting Star (mom)

-Morning Momma Bear (me)

[If you watch Good Luck Charlie you should get it, if you don't well... OK]

-How'd I get in the car? (me)

-I carried you in, see we all in are PJ's (mom)

-Can we stop soon imam need to pee (me)

-Yeah I got to pee, stretch and fill the tank I forgot to do it before we left. (Mom)

-Why we leaving so soon? (me)

-I finished work early and yall got school tomorrow (mom)

I pulled out my headphones and iPod and asked mom to switch when we stop, since she looked REALLY tired. Im driving and Wide Awake like Katy Perry [Get it, Yes No Maybe, Well fine then -_-] I pulled in to the garage at home. Everyone was asleep and looked comfetorbal so I let them sleep. Walking in the house I heard a car pull in the driveway and a man got out with some flowers. Roses and Daisy's mixed up just like mom likes them. I was going to open the door when I saw a gun in his pocket I silently ran back to the car and waited for him to leave. [Yes they have the alarm when the garage, front and back door open when she left the door open when she got in the house] After an hour he didn't move, he just sat in his car and waited. He rang the door bell allot of times and that when the girls and mom woke up.

-Who's at the door and why did you not get it the first time? (mom)

-Wait theirs a man with flowers and a gun, here's a pic I took an hour ago and he's still here (me)

-OMG no why, why is he back he left for some random reason and 16 years later he thinks he can just come back like nothing happened? (mom)

-Who is he? (BC)

-You're father (mom) I'll explain later

-I texted the police the picture of him (me)

I sent it to 911 and in a couple of minutes they arrived. We got out and mom went outside to talk to the officer. She gave us a sign to come over.

-Hello ladies (officer#1) Who saw Mr. Carter first?

[I like lil wayne, he got some good songs, don't hate on me because he's a bad guy in this story its just the way me and my friends wrote it. Kk thx]

-I did (me)

-Did he tell you anything (officer#1)

-I didn't open the door once I saw the gun, I walked silently back in to the car in the garage and waited for him to leave but after an hour he was still here. (me)

-He say's he only wanted to see his daughter and you Miss. Wright (officer#2)

-I don't want him near any my girls and me (mom)

-ok madam (officer#2)

-Thank you (mom)

The officers left with him and his car. We all went back inside to the kitchen, talk and then the door bell rang.

-Is this the residents of the OMG Girlz? (?)

-No but who wants to know? (mom)

-Walter & Keisha, Managers of the boy-band Mindless Behavior (Keisha)

-How do I know yall ain't some crazy kidnappers?

"MOM LET THEM IN!!!!!" I texted her

-Im just kidding, yes OMG Girlz live her and please come in (mom)