I am your father

*Baby Carter's P.O.V.*

We are finally leaving for the tour. The first concert is here in L.A. and were all so exited. At rehearsal it started out Awkward with the boys but we ended up forgiving and forgetting so the fans can have fun and enjoy the concert. Yes they are still with them fake/cougar/gold diggers call them what you want but its whatever. Right now we're just chilling at are house.

*Ding*Dong*

-I'll get it ma! (Me)

I opened the door to see a man

-Yes can I help you? (Me)

-Hi I'm James Carter I was wondering if LaToya Carter is here?

-Wait right here (me) MOM!!

-Yes (Mom)

- A GUY NAMED JAMES CARTER WANTS TO TALK TO LA'TOYA CARTER! (Me)

-What?! (Mom)

-He wants to talk to talk to LaToya Carter (Me)

-What do you want James and theirs no LaToya Carter here. (Mom)

- I want to talk to you and you changed your name? (James)

-Yes its Toya soon to be Wright (mom)

Oh yeah I forgot to tell yall mom's engaged to Mickey Wright but everyone calls him Memphitz. He's the best and the only father figures we ever hade. I love him like a father and so do the rest of the gurlz.

-Wow engaged uh... well could I come in please? (James) and meet the girls?

-Umm... fine but only for and 1 hour their leaving soon. (Mom)

-Baby could call your sisters please (mom)

-Sure mom (me) OMG! MOMMA'S CALLING US! (Me)

They came running down the stairs from the game room.

-Yes mom? (OMG)

-OMG meet James Carter, your father, James this is Baby Doll, Star, Beauty and last but not least Baby Carter (mom)

-Good Afternoon Mr. Carter

-Call me dad girls (James)

-Lets not get a head of are selves James (mom)

-What do you mean "A head of are selves" (James)

-You left us, you left me with 4 adorable girls at the age of 19! Alone James, alone, then 14 almost 15 years later you think you can come back like nothing happened!? Like you were here ALL this time! Like you never left!?!?!

By the time she finished we all were holding her cause she was crying hard and that made all of us cry.

-Latoya I'm sorry ok! I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't take it anymore. (James) Getting 3 hours of sleep, working 2 jobs, dipper changing, feeding and everything. I was ready for 3, my mind was set to be ready for 3 kids not 4 you know how I was with numbers back then. It was too much...

I interrupted him

-Well you know what Mr. Carter you should leave since we're to much for you to handle and you will never are ride or die. 1) you haven't been in are lives long enough to know us 2) you were not here threw the Blood, Sweat and Tears you left before all that 3) If we lived 14 almost 15 years without you we can defiantly live the rest of are lives without your lil punk a** (me)

I was mad, madder then mad. We all pointed to the door.

-I'm sorry girls I truly am, I'll be back and I will prove it to yall (James

With that he left and as soon as the door closed mom feel to the floor crying in are arms

-Thank you girls (mom)

-Anything for the best and only mom we could ever pray for (OMG)

After a good laugh on how crazy and stupid men & guys are we whipped away are tears and got up when

*Ding*Dong*

-I'll get it (OMG)

-Be careful he might be their with a gun (mom)

We nodded

-Who is it (OMG)

-The best daddy in the world!! (???)

We could recognize that voice anywhere, we opened the door and jumped on him and we all fell down

-DADDY!! (OMG)

-I see I've been missed by the famous gurlz (Dad)

{Dad aka Chris Wright}

-Yes you have (OMG)

See he was gone on a business trip to ATL cause he's the C.E.O. of L.A. Records, he's are true ride or die.

-Still saying stuff at the same time Hun Quads!? (Dad)

We laughed at his nickname he has had for us since we we're little.

-Can I go kiss the love of my life now, its been 1 months 25 weeks 4 days 5 hours 30 min and 5 seconds since the last time those beautiful lips last touch mine. (Dad)

-Aww sure (OMG)

WE all got up but I saw James in a car with tears running down his face and he was looking for something. I guess I was staring pretty hard cause the gurlz asked me what I was looking at, once they saw what I pointed out we saw him pull out a gun.

-DAD GET IN THE HOUSE NOW (OMG)

-The only rush that's suppose to happened now is yo mama's lips on mine (Dad)

We finally pushed him on the floor with us and mom right before the bullet hit the window in the door.

-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! (Dad)

And we heard a car speeding away with police sirens.

-It was James (me out of breath)

-We heard a gun shot and a window shatter (Princeton) are yall ok?

-Yes (OMG)

They helped us up; I got the broom and cleaned up the mess James made before anyone got hurt.

-Who's James (Dad)

He looked furious.

-Remember the gurlz father that left us the week before we meet? (Mom) well that's him James Carter.

-Why'd he try and shoot me and what was he doing here?

-Calm down I'll explain after the gurlz leave. (Mom)Let try and enjoy the hour we have with them before Keisha comes and get them

- Right! (Dad) Look who we got here is it not Mindless Behavior? They guys yall can't stop taking about?

-DAD!!! (OMG)

-What their not? I remember once Reginae called me when I was in India just to know what my reaction would be if Princeton came to ask for her hand in marriage.

My face turned bright red by the time he was done talking.

What yall think? Part. 2 is on its way (Princeton's P.O.V.)