We Are Off✈️

*Beauty's P.O.V.*

Finally the day we've all been waiting for... Day one of the #1 girl tour.

When we arrived at the arena, we all went to our dressing rooms. (Mindless Behavior had theirs and we had ours)

- OMG 5 min. to soundcheck [Soundcheck Guy]

Since we had nothing else to do we went to soundcheck early.

After soundcheck, we talked to some of the V.I.P. Fans, who watched the soundcheck.

- Beauty, I'm your biggest fan in the world (fan)

- Aww thank you sweetheart (me)

- Are y'all dating MB? (Another Fan)

- No we are all just friends (BabyDoll)

- We've got to go but enjoy the concert y'all (BabyCarter)

We went backstage and we saw the boys flirting with some fans, these boys will never change. On our way to our dressing rooms we saw 4 guys who looked extremely familiar.

- Hey beautiful, what's your name? (Guy #1)

- You got right the first time, I go by Beauty. Have we meet before? (Me)

- Ya we have, in your dreams (Guy #1)

- Wow, nice one how many girls have you used that one on? (Me)

- Quite a few but none of those beauties can compare to yours Beauty (Guy#1)

- Are you good you look kinda nervous (me)

- My mom always told me this would happen one day but I never believed her (Guy #1) I should go

- What?? why?? (me)

He's really lucky he's cute or else I would have let his confusing *ss go

- I'm starstruck by your natural beauty... Beauty (#1)

He blushed a lil

- Your really cute and sweet I've got to go but I'll see you after the show right??

- Yeah I'll meet you here after (#1)

- Wait, what's your name? (Me)

- Chris... Chris Neverson

With that Chris and his friends, who we're talking to the girls, left to take their seats. We all got changed into the first outfits of the night that will change our careers.

- For our last song we got a surprise for y'all (BD)

- We would like to make a tribute to the realest Baddie in the world (S)

- The world sees her as a Queen (BC)

- The one and only (me)

- QUEEN B (OMG)

Partition was playing and we had a routine for it [Watch Video(imagine they are four girls instead of three)]

After the dance we thanked the crowed. As we walked off, I made eye contact with Prodigy. He had this look in his eye. It was a weird look, I've never seen this look ever before and when I looked down at me to see if my shirt or my pants ripped but my outfit looked on point and not ripped. So I decided to ignore the look. As we walked to our dressing rooms we saw each of the boys holding a rose. We brought the guys into our dressing room, after we changed, chilled until we decided to check out the guys on stage.

*Prodigy's P.O.V.*

While the girls we're doing soundcheck we were watching from the last row so they wouldn't realize we were there. They are really good and beautiful. Sadly the chances of OMG & MB ending up together are tiny. If I only listened to Beauty & everyone else who warned me about, whatever her name is. I would be with Beauty. She's perfect inside and outside. By the end of this tour me and beauty will be close. I promise.

One of the backstage people told us that some fans really want to talk to us so we decided to go talk to them before our final soundcheck. As we talked to them, OMG walked by us and I lost complete focus of the convo that we were having.

- Prod Prod Prodigy! (Fan)

- Huh ya sorry, I got distracted what were you saying? (Me)

- I said isn't Beauty, a Beauty like she's soo pretty. She's been my Women Crush Wednesday for the longest. (Fan)

- Ya any guy would be lucky to call himself Beauty's boyfriend.(Me)

- So why don't you ask her out? (Fan)

- It's complicated, I lead her on and left her behind while I was dating this horrible other girl, which she warned me about. (Me)

- IDK how long ago that was but right now she might have forgiven you but y'all should at least chill together. Maybe that could help and after a month or two y'all can date. (Fan)

- Your right i just have to show her that I'll put her and her feelings first. (Me)

- Exactly show her that you've changed. (Fan)

After talking to the fan I was going to go see Beauty when Walter pulled me I the stage for soundcheck. By the time we were done, the girls were going on stage and I didn't get to talk to Beauty.

After watching the girls special surprise I was blown away. I was turned on, upset and happy about OMG's performance. Turned on because that was crazy sexy, upset that i was not on Beauty's chair and happy that they are right where they've always wanted to be on stage, performing. The fact that they've worked so hard to get where they are makes me really proud and to know that mindless behavior has been apart of their growth is an even bigger honnor because i know they are going to be big. Very soon.

Once the concert was over we all headed over to IHOP and chilled we got to talk to the girls and the guys they was with. While we were getting ready to leave, I realized I had to go to the bathroom. So while I was walking back to the restaurant, I saw Beauty kiss a guy which was weird cause I though I saw everyone outside. It hurts allot to admit this but I got jelious, like who wouldn't get jelly and mad and sad to see their crush kissing another guy. I decide It could wait and sat in the car. At least I know that I have the rest of the tour to have a one on one with Beauty. Especially now that we are all on the same bus. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

___________________________

Here it is y'all been waiting for this for the longest, sorry it took so much time and for any typo's. I'll be TRYING to update every two weeks, hopefully up to three weeks. If after 3 weeks y'all don't see anything then attack me. Remember to vote and comment if y'all like it. Also please DM me some inspiration cause I'm having a writers block which made me post this late. Thank you all for the support and hope y'all stuck around till the end.

Much love

@Im_mindlessxoxo