Thoughts

Princeton

Hey y'all so I guess you already know this but I think I'm in love with Beauty. I knew I liked her for a while but we've been on tour for a 5 months now and the last show is in 3 weeks. In 3 weeks we are all going back home. We might all live in the same city but she still goes to school, not a girls school but a normal school. Where boys will have a chance to get with her. I'm thinking of asking her out in a special way but I'm scared not only because she might not only reject me, I could embarrass myself infront of her and everyone else.  I know what your all thinking, it's like Nike's slogan "Just do it" and I will hopefully before another guy does.
Wish me luck😊😊

BabyCarter

I need to tell y'all something, I think I'm in love y'all. He's talk, lightskin... Ya you might know who he is but I can't tell you anything more, im_mindlessxoxo would kill me if I told you when she's hoping to come back with a bang next chapter. Meanwhile I think I'm going to give my dad a chance. I really do believe that he's a changed man even tho he's jealous of my step-dad. To be honest what man wouldn't be he's with my mom, AKA TOYA WRIGHT. I wanna know his reason of leaving honestly cause every girl needs a dad and he just left us. I used to think it was my fault, like I was a mistake. Even tho mom and dad always said it wasn't that's how I felt and when mom said he left after my birth I realized it was my fault. If dad didn't come back the day after and told me how much he loves me that night, I don't know what I would have done. The girls think I have depression but I don't think so. I'll talk to someone after I get to the bottom of why he left. I jut need to find away to talk to him without mom knowing. Which will not be easy but will be worth it after.

Roc

Ya I am hitting something but not just from BabyDoll but from everyone, even my mom and she's the one who's going to kill me when she finds out. It's something I won't be able to hide for long anymore. It was a mistake that got carried away for no reason. I'm scared of losing the people I care the most about and/or of them judging me. Cause trust me when it comes down to my close family, friends and fans I hate to disappoint and when they all find out I don't know what I'll do. Out of everyone I think BabyDoll is the only one who suspects something's wrong, so I need to change my attitude and quick.

BabyDoll

Roc's been distant for a while I see the look on his face when he looks at me. Guilt, it's all over his face, attitude even the way he walks. It's like every time I come around his mood changes to guilt and then he'll smile like nothing is wrong but I see right through all that. I've know Roc for a while and I can tell we are soulmates. We have the same dislikes and likes. Our opinions are alike and our mentality too. I just wanna know why he won't tell me what's up. Like if he tells me I'll run away from him and I won't look back. Which by the way is a lie cause no matter what Roc made a mark on my heart. He can do no wrong, even if he killed someone if would stand by his side. If he got a girl pregnant I will help him out. As long as I live even if he doesn't want me around, I'll always be there for him. That's a promise. And I don't brake promises.

Prodigy

I don't like bs or lies but it seems OMG loves to lie. Like I've been told one after time after time that Beauty likes me but after what happened in ATL I don't know anymore. She really hurt me and I don't let people hurt me like that. It's confusing because she acts like nothing happened when she know what happened. Why can't she be honest, why can't any of the girls be honest. I told the guys what went down and they still can't believe it. I just hope she's not pregnant cause that will kill me.

Beauty

So prodigy is being a jerk with me and starting beef which makes no sense because we were so close last month it's like I did something wrong but what could I have possibly done. I made his bed, would cook breakfast, heck I even ran him a bath once after he got pranked by Ray. It's weird cause outside of the girls he's the only guy I actually still trust after getting played. Hopefully he's not up to anything again cause this time I don't think I'll get over it as fast as I did the other one.

Ray

I'm of the market y'all and it feels great. Like honestly Star makes my heart beat so fast and makes my smile wider if that even possible. I really would love to tell the others but prod has a big mouth and she doesn't want the girls to know just yet. It's weird because they tell each other everything but it's up to her as long as she's happy and I can call her mine, I'm happy. I just can't wait to get home but I have a bad feeling about that. I heard Walter and Keisha arguing about us and I think it's because our label universal wants to drop some of the members of MB to make a new mindless behavior but if they take out the boys then I'm out too. Hopefully it's just a stupid rumor and won't happen cause I really do love performing and making music for team mindless. I love them all so much.

Star

Well on the low me and Ray are a thing. Nobody really knows other than us (of course), mom and Keisha. I told mom to keep it on the low and Keisha walked in on me and Ray kissing at red lobster. Ray set up this cute date for us away from everyone and without anyone knowing other than Keisha but I have a feeling ray told Walter and if he did Walter is probably going to expose us so fast. Then the girls will get super mad because I didn't respect the promise. It's like this one night while everyone was sleeping peacefully in their hotel room during the storm I couldn't sleep, I tried everything so I called all the girls to see if we could watch a movie but nobody answered. So as I was about to call Ray, he actually was at my door and we decided to talk a lil. Then he suggested we watch a movie and we watched The pursuit of happiness. While watching the movie, Ray pulled me close and had his arm around me. Then while Will smith was working, I felt someone staring at me and when I turned around to look at the person who was staring at me. Ray was really close so when I turned my face our lips were an inch apart and he leaned a lil but then our lips met. It was a magical and calm kiss. It was full of emotions but not lust. Ever since then we have been close and he asked me to be his a few days after and of course I said yes. I know they're my sisters and I can trust them more than anyone else but I feel wrong like if I say something, something bad will happen. I don't know why tho but I'll tell them before the tour ends, that's for sure.

__________________________

So this is what I'm coming up with but y'all are going to have to wait for what is to come afterwards because I'm in school and trying to get my license. Sorry for any grammar mistakes my phone can only correct so much. I appreciate the pressure y'all put on me cause it is motivation. But y'all ain't gotta be so rude tho. I'm trying to do what I can and people who cuss me out don't help actually there make me wanna wait alil but longer just to update so ya relax. I'll update hopefully more often and i decided to do 11 more charters because I love y'all and I like the ideas being sent to me by a unknown person.

Enjoy y'all's weekend and ttyl
💛💗💙💜💚❤️
Im_mindlessxoxo