Longride

* Baby Doll P.O.V.*

We are officially on day 10 of the tour. we've so far had 10 days of performing. Today is our first day off which means... SHOPPING!!!!
Since we all live on the same bus now some shopping is exactly what we all need.

It's pretty crazy how we ended up sharing a bus. The guys had to move in with us because some fans got access to the bus while we were at IHOP and filled the bus with gifts, food and panties. I didn't even wanna know if they we're already worn or not. By the time everyone finished taking everything out the bus we saw lil dropping, of course prodigy and his fat *ss decided to jump on them thinking it was chocolate but it just so happened to be rat poop. OMG laughed so hard we were rolling on the floor so was they guys, except for prodigy of course. To make sure all rats or mice were of the bus, they stayed on our bus for two days then the team thought it would be better to just have a bus for MB and OMG together. After an agreement and convincing from mom and both managers we finally agreed.

Any ways after our shopping spree, the girls are getting a full on spa treatment, plus manis and pedis. Meanwhile the guys are heading over to the gym and the basket ball court.

Oh and if y'all are wondering what happened to the guys, we were hanging with last time,(James, Chris, Nathan and William) we'll we all decided to stay friends until the end of the tour.

-This was a good idea Keisha (me)
-Thanks Keisha(OMG)
-Mmmm right there, a lil to the left. Yes right there.

We looked to the right and Keisha was having her feet rubbed. She really was enjoying this. 😂😂😂😂

When we all got back on the bus us girls went straight to our bunks to relax. Once we got their the smell of sweat invaded our nostrils. It smelled so bad that my eyes started watering.

We all looked in the boys direction.
-Why y'all stank so much (OMG)
-Chill we just got back from the gym (Prodigy)
-Well that doesn't give y'all a reason to come back sweaty and smelly, they ain't got showers at the gym? (Star)
-Yes but it was completely full and some fans found out we was there so they basically ran after us until we go to the car(Roc)
-We got showers on the bus tho(Me)
-That's why u only see two of us on the bunks(Prod)

While the girls placed there stuff back and argued with the boys I decided to go in he kitchen and see of I could get some strawberries. Once I got some I sat in the tv room and watched reruns of Fresh Prince. (One of the best shows ever btw)
I woke up with my head on Roc's lap, which is weird cause I don't remember falling asleep or even Roc being here with me.
I sat up while looking at him weird.

-I walked in here and found u in a really uncomfortable position so I laid u down on the couch and I sat beside your head, you must have thought I was a pillow and placed your head on my leg.(Roc)
-Oh thanks(me)
-Are u still mad about the groupie things, cause I feel tension and awkwardness between us which I'm not used to.(Roc)
-Naw I'm over it, at the time you had a girlfriend and I'm cool. It's just I thought we had something going on but I guess it was just me.(me)
-Girl that's crazy, I'm sorry for leading you on but I was serious, everything I told you was the truth. Heck I still have feelings for u. But I understand if u...(Roc)

I cut him off by kissing his sweet lips because I could tell he was getting nervous.
When we pulled away we just stated into each others eyes until I heard footsteps approaching and I turn my attention to the tv. Not out of shame but embarrassment, I didn't think that was going to happen.

-Yo Roc Star is tripping saying we... (Prod) sorry was I interrupting??
-Nope we just watching House Of Payne{Another great show y'all} (me)
-ight so ya Roc, Star says we need to clean up after our selfs like make sure our beds are made and ish(Prod)
-She's right our bus was super clean before y'all moves in so y'all best be cleaning up after yourself cause ain't no maid on this bus(me)
-Y'all crazy but I feel you, we invaded your bus so we gotta follow y'all's rules.(Roc)
-Exactly(me)
We had a lil moment but I left as soon as I realized. I could already hear Prod telling everyone what he saw with his big *ss mouth...😠😠😠

*Roc's P.O.V.*

-Yo boys what was up with that??(Prod)
-Whatch'u mean?(me)
-Boy quit playing I saw u and Doll staring at eachother until she got up and left, plus u got a lil sparkle on your lip.(Prod) U kissed her right?!?!
-SHHHHH!! Keep it down big mouth and yes she did kiss me but I feel like she embarrassed because when she heard footsteps she blushed a lil and turned towards the tv. Like she did a crime or something.(Roc) so keep it to yourself man
-Ight I got u my lips are sealed better than a spy(Prod)

Ray and Prince walked in

-Yo guys Doll kissed Roc(Prod)

He placed his hand on his mouth right after
-Dude I'm sorry it slipped(Prod)
-Ya big mouth forget you(Roc)
-Wait I can bet Prod said she kissed you and not the other way around??(Prince)
-Ya she did but y'all gotta keep it on the low{See what I did there😆😆😏😏}(Roc)
-Ok we feel you but how'd it happen they hate our guts??(Ray)
-She said she forgave me long time ago and she isn't tripping over that anymore.(Roc)
-Do you think all the girls feel that way.(Prince)
-Well there's only one way to find out right?(Roc)
___________________________
Hey y'all so sorry again at least it didn't take a year for it to come back right??
Since I didn't like playing wit y'all's emotions and my writers block Is crazy imma end this book short so next chapter wi be the last one and depending on who many votes and comments I get I will post a sequel that I'll be writing but so me not updating for a while doesn't happen again it will be short sequel maybe 5-15 chapters.

Sorry y'all Junior year is finna start in September and this the year University's start look at your grads plus I'm trying to get a job and more volunteering hours also going back to swimming so ya I got allot on my plate this year. Wish me luck

Much love y'all😘😻💍💕💖💓💞💚💜💙💛❤️💗💋💘
@Im_mindlessxoxo