1-Still the same Bitchass Belle

Start from the beginning

She had to leave tonight for a show in Australia. Shes a fashion designer and is currently a featured artist for a show in Sydney in three weeks. She has to prepare and run dress rehearsals so she wouldn't be home for the next month.

"Its fine! We can have a girls day once you get home!" I grin as she lets go "Its my turn to go insane, you enjoy Australia!" I say making her laugh.

Though Cheri wasn't my real mom, she's been there for me since I was ten. She's more of a mother to my brothers and I than our actual mom is.

"God you have changed" My dad says as Cheri nods along.

"Dad! I'm still me" I smile at him as I roll my eyes. He looked like a scary guy with his strong build and resting scowl but in reality my dad was just a corny, sentimental teddy bear.

"Yep, the same bitchass Belle" I hear Beck snort from behind me making all three of my other brothers laugh. They never called me by my actual name-Bailey- it was always Belle, my second name. Bailey-Belle Ryanne Kalanski. The only one in my family with a double first name. As said before though, very few people actually call me Bailey. It's almost always Belle, sometimes Bails.

"Yep! And Im still the same Belle that could kick all your asses, no matter how much football training you go through" I smirk looking back at them. They may have gotten bigger and obviously gained more muscle from the training, but I still know all their weak points.

"Yeah right, come at me bitch" He grins while gesturing with his hands.

This was what I missed. Insulting eachother and arguing with my brothers were actually two of my favorite hobbies.
We're an extremely funny family, some would even say viscously funny, it's just how we work. If you love someone you insult them over and over again until they hate themselves, and then they need you to love them more. It's Family. So when I don't have someone insulting me daily, it's weird.

"Okay are you guys ready to go home?" My dad asks, throwing my last bag in the back of our SUV.

"I couldn't be more excited" I can't contain the smile taking over my face and I hop into the backseat.

"Oh Bails everyone's at the house by the way" Cheri says.

"Wait everyone?" I ask excitedly as my heart swells

Our friends were our family, sadly that meant this one person who was basically the bane of my existence was always there. Actually, no he's not THAT bad but he's possibly the biggest jackass I know. It's hard to belive I actually used to like him, now there are times where I can't stand him. Don't get me wrong, I do love him sometimes, being around someone everyday for your whole life, obviously you'll grow an attatchment to them but I also hate him with a passion if that makes any sense at all.

Caleb Kazer. Ace, Arrex and Beck's best friend since birth. One out of the two people we've been friends with since birth.

There are many words to describe Caleb, my favorites being, egotistical playboy asshole.
He's easily the best looking guy in Texas and he knows it. Not only is he charismatic and visually perfect, he's also extremely smart and a star quaterback who has basically every D1 school in the country after him. He has very few flaws, except for the fact that he can be a complete dick. He's literally teased and messed with me since we could walk. He also calls me princess, it annoys me to no fucking end.

"Well everyone besides Caleb and Jordan, They're at an NFL conference thing" Arrex says casually, like the NFL is nothing big. My eyes immediately go wide as I stare at his grinning face through the mirror.

"WAIT what?" I stop dead in my tracks "The fucking NFL?!"

"Yeah" Ace grins "There's a possibility, both of them might get drafted straight out of high school. Neither of them wanted us to tell you until you got back."