//Death\\

Requested by: awesomegirly11 imagine your brothers die in front of you.
****WARNING****
Very sad so grab some tissues if you have a soft heart. I'm putting all my energy and sadness into this one!

*Two nights ago* "Happy birthday to you," Dean and I finish while Sam makes his wish then blows out the candle

*Two nights ago*
"Happy birthday to you," Dean and I finish while Sam makes his wish then blows out the candle. I take a picture of us on my camera.

"Thanks guys this was awesome," Sam smiles taking out the candles.

"Wait until you see the gift I got you," I cheer setting the nicely wrapped box in front of him.

He grabs the box tearing it open like a two year old. When he opens it he stares at it in shock.

"Y/N," he slowly takes the gift out admiring it.

Dean's jaw drops looking at the gift then to you.

"Y/N how the hell did you afford that," he asks pointing.

"You have your ways I have mine," I smile and he sets the globe filled with pictures of our family on the table.

Dean hands him his gift he got. Sam opens it revealing a magazine of girls on a motorcycle and he hands him some new shampoo. Sam laughs nodding thanking both of us.

"You guys are the best," Sam laughs.

*Present*

"I love you both," I hear Sam's voice echo through my head.

As rain pours down on top of me, I just keep walking on the side of the road staring blankly at the endless darkness. No matter how tired or how hungry I get I just can't stop from walking.

As a car speeds by splashing water on me another flashback floods through my mind.

*Yesterday Afternoon*

"Okay D if you could be any woman on earth who would you be," I ask from the backseat of the impala.

"Oh that's easy, Daphne," He smiles taking a bite of his burger.

"I would be Rosa parks," Sam speaks up and I give him a weird look.

"Weirdo," I grin sitting back in the seat.

"There He is," Dean puts down the burger grabbing his gun.

*Present*