//Well, this is awkward\\

Requested by @sirenacameron
Y/a- your age

"Go go now!" Dean yells at you and sam as you're running towards a wooden shack

You reach the shack busting through the doors. You put your hands on your knees taking deep breaths. You look at your two brothers wondering what to do next.

"Okay uhm." Dean looks around for anything.

The doors fly open and lightning strikes. You look up backing away. Your brothers step in front of you holding up their angel blades. Balthazar walks in with ingredients in his arms.

Dean and Sam lower their weapons sighing.

"Don't be glad to see me yet. Take this and go." He hands you a key.

He turns to the window and draws a symbol on it. You look at your brothers for guidance. The shack rumbles and a man stands there.

"Virgil." Balthazar mumbles and gets tossed to the other side of the room.

"Go!" He yells and you go through the window.

You land on your knees then stand up looking around. A crowd of people behind camera start clapping.

"I loved it!" An old man stands up from a chair that says director.

You look behind at your brothers but they're just confused as you are. You step behind your brothers on guard.

"Jensen. Jared. Next time show more fear when you jump through the window." The director slaps his hand on Sam's shoulder.

"Y/N that was perfect." The man looks through the gap between your brothers shoulder and looks at you.

"Take five!" Another man yells.

A lady comes up and grabs Sam talking to him. You follow behind along with Dean.

"Where we going?" Dean asks.

Another lady comes and grabs Dean.

"Dean?" You mumble and he grabs your wrist.

"Y/N let's get you out of that costume." A lady grabs your arm and takes you to a dressing room.

You see so many cute outfits, you never told anyone but you didn't mind dressing up. You look a stunning blue party dress. You smile running your fingers through the sparkles.

"You have a dinner tonight at 7 so you might want to wear something less sparkly."

"Will De- I mean Jensen and Jared be there?" You ask the lady.

"Of course. I'm surprised your speaking to Jared." She takes you sitting you in a chair.

"Why wouldn't I?" You ask as she wipes makeup off of you.

"Well after that big fight you had last night you said you were thinking about leaving him."

"Leaving him?"