//Sleep is for the weak\\

Requested by: theEArs imagine you stop sleeping because of a new villain.

*First P

*First P.O.V*

I don't remember the last time I had a good night sleep, but that really doesn't concern me. My brothers have been dealing with all of this angel and demon crap the least I can do is help out more.

They're rarely ever here anymore so I thought why not just help out. Right now there's this new and upcoming demon called Lilith. She's after Sam and I'll be damned if she gets ahold of him.

I've been trying to track her the moment she blew up that police station, but all I get is dead ends. Sam says we can use ruby to get closer to Lilith but something about her is off to me.

Dean yells at Sam every chance he can get about how he shouldn't trust Ruby, so really I'm the only one who's focused on this whole thing.

"So I'm going to make a food run want anything," Dean grabs his keys and his jacket opening the door.

"I'm good; y/n," Sam looks back to me and I shake my head no.

"Come on you haven't eaten anything for two days you need food," Sam looks me with a worried look but I just ignore his comment still focusing on the task.

You hear Dean softly sigh and walk out the door. You flip through pages trying to figure out what their weak spot is. I mean you knew the basics which is holy water, devil traps, and the colt but with the colt missing and this being the top demon my options are limited.

Even Bobby didn't know how to stop Lilith without risking Sam. I let out a frustrating groan wanting to rip out my hair.

"Okay you know what we need, a vacation," Sam closes the laptop and walks over to you.

"Not now Sam I'm trying-"

"No I'm your brother I'm saying when it's time to stop. Now are you going to go to bed your way or do I have to force you to sleep," He snaps back closing the book in front of me.