//Brothetly moments\\

Just a whole bunch of brother scenarios.

Just a whole bunch of brother  scenarios

*Your first Award

*Your first Award.*

You anxiously sit on the chair, your leg shaking. You try taking deep breaths but the thought of you giving a speech makes you nauseous. You hear a small tap on the door frame.

You look up to see your two brothers standing there smiling.

"Hey, Y/N how you feeling?" Dean enters first with Sam behind.

"I'm scared. How about we go home, they'll send the award through the mail. Let's just say I got sick." You reply standing up.

"Woah woah, is that fear in your voice? Why are you scared baby?" Sam puts his hand on your shoulder.

"I don't think I can do this Sammy." A small tear escapes your eye.

"Y/N; it's okay to get nervous before you go on stage. It's perfectly normal. We are so proud of you that no matter what happens that won't go away. You deserve this." Sam tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

Dean puts his hand on yours and smiles.

"You are the best baby sister I could ever ask for. Your smart, talented, beautiful, theres no way you should let this fear control you." He smiles and kisses your forehead.

You nod and take a deep breath.

"Now go show them what a Winchester is made of." Dean lightly punches your shoulder and you nod.

You hear your name over the backstage speakers. Your brothers smile and you walk out on the stage. Few minutes later your brothers are the first to clap and make ridiculous cheers. You hold your award up laughing.

*Lonely nights*

You sit staring out the motel window. You hold on to that small hope that your dad will pull up. You see lightning flash, followed by a loud crack of thunder.

Sam slowly sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Y/N? Why you still up baby?" He asks coming over to the table.

"Just couldn't sleep." You mumble playing with your hands.

"Still waiting for dad?" He sits down putting his hand on your knee.

"He has to come back right? I mean he just wouldn't completely forget about us." You look at your brother.

He looks down sighing.

"Sometimes people go and don't come back." He whispers slowly pulling his hand away.

You nod lightly looking back out the window.

"Come on let's get you to bed." He holds out his hand and you follow him to bed.

You both lay down and he puts his arm around you kissing your head.

.......

You stare at the alarm clock the green numbers glowing 3:45. You sigh sitting up. You look behind to see Sam asleep. You get up and carefully walk outside. You wrap your jacket around and sit on top of the impala.

You pick at your nails listening to the crickets in the background. Suddenly Dean sits right beside you staring at the sky.

"Did I wake you?" You softly asks looking back at your hands.

"No, I've been up and down." He replies sighing.

"Why did dad leave? Was it something I did?" You ask.

You feel his eyes shift onto you.

"Don't ever think that. If he left it's because of him. There's nothing you or Sam did. Dad was always gone, he's obsessed with the demon."

You just look down not saying anything else. You feel a small tug on your hair.

"Hey what-"

"Stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair." Dean chuckles.

You smile and let him continue braiding your hair. You just sit in a comfortable silence with your brother braiding your hair.

"You could just go back to sleep Dee, I'm okay."

"Don't be silly, I want to stay up with you."

Sometimes the company of someone you love is more than enough.

*Star-gazing*

Dean pulls up in a field with nothing but the moon light shining down. You get out feeling the cold crisp air on your body. You grab the blanket from the trunk and lay it on the ground.

Dean and Sammy grab the cooler from the back. They grab them a beer while you grab yourself a water. You lay in the middle between your big brothers. You rest your head on Dean's upper arm.

You all lay there for hours just staring at the sky not saying a word. Some memories don't need any words, just the feeling. You see a shooting star and close your eyes. You wish for more nights like this one. What more could you ever want.

*Fireworks*

You laugh jumping out of the impala. You jump up and down anxiously waiting for your brothers to hurry and carry out the fireworks. Disobeying dad was totally worth it.

Dean grabs some sparklers and you grab one along with Sam. Dean takes out his lighter holding it against yours. It lights up and you stare at the amazing sparks.

You grin writing your name in the air. You spin around watching the smoke circle you. You see Dean with a huge smile on his face staring at you. Sam laughs writing his name with the sparkler.

After the sparkler ends Dean grabs the mini rocket one.

"Can I hold it?" You ask batting your eyelids.

"Fine. But be careful." Dean hands you the rocket and you hold it.

When he lights it you hold it up. It shoots out and you cheer watching the firework explode, bursting into red, blue, and yellow light. Sam pulls you close as Dean lines up all the fireworks together.

He looks back at you nodding. He quickly lights them all and runs back to you and Sam. The fireworks explode and you are in awe.

"Best night ever!" You cheer laughing.

Dean smiles putting his arm around you. You grab his hand cheering on the fireworks.