//Balls\\

Requested by: 4ever-fangirling  imagine the boys go away on a hunt and well.. you decide to go to the extreme. I'm going to try to write this in first P.O.V

*7:00 am*

*7:00 am*

I sit up in bed thinking to myself why the hell am I up so early. It's not like I go to school or have annoying brothers barging in on me. I slip out of my comfortable bed and put on my robe I got from Walmart.

Ah Walmart, the budget heaven. I walk down the hallway only to notice the absence of pancake smell. Usually Dean is cooking and Sam is nagging at him for his unhealthy choices, but today nothing.

I enter the main room to see everything clean which is more surprising then ever. I see a little note taped to the fridge with Sam's handwriting.

'Went on a hunt call us when you wake up. We love you.' -Sam.

I whip out my phone calling Sam's mobile because I have a better chance of him answering then dean. After three rings I hear his shaggy voice over the phone speaker.

"Hey pumpkin," Sam says.

"So uh why am I still here," I ask tapping my foot against the ground.

"Listen we know you're not happy but we have a good reason why we left you,"

"Listening,"

I can hear dean mumble a few words to Sam who pauses before he gives me his reason.

"Y/N we decided that the hunt was too dangerous and we thought maybe you could use a break. Maybe do some girl stuff and you know shop," I can hear Dean practically breathing over the phone as he waits for my answer.

"So let me get this straight. You thought that I couldn't handle this little hunt and decided to go off without me. Only to leave me $20 to go on a 'shopping spree' and do what normal girls do," I ask raising my voice.

"Yes," Sam asks nervously.

"Whatever," I hang up the phone rolling my eyes.

Should of known I'd still be treated like a baby. I grab an apple from the fruit bowl walking back to my room.

*4:00 pm*

I click out of Netflix sighing to myself. I try thinking about anything but the hunt the guys are on but I really wanted to go. I look at my phone to see 3 miss calls from Sam and 12 miss calls from Dean.

Well shit.

Dean is like that mom who freaks out and yells at you if you don't answer the first time. I click on Sam deciding I didn't want to be yelled at. Sam picks up after the third ring.

"You okay," is the first thing he asks.

"Yeah sorry I must of doze off when you called," I lie knowing I was too busy screaming at the tv.

Hey if two people deserve to be together the tv will hear about it.

"Okay well the hunt is going to be longer than we expected so we pulled a few strings and wired some money into your account," sam says.

"Okay cool be safe,"

"Will do,"

I hang up the phone going to my online checking account. I forgot I even had an account which is shocking I know. I look at the amount my mouth dropping. So yeah I think I'll be able to go to a different store rather than Walmart.

I chuckle jumping out of bed and throwing on decent clothes.

*11:00 pm*

I fall back onto my bed dropping my bags on the floor. My body aches from carrying the bags all day. If I didn't know me I would think I'm the most spoiled rich girl in the world.

*Friday*

I smile at my creation taking a picture with my phone. Since my brothers are still gone I decided to throw me a pity party with a million balls filled in the main room. I blocked off the kitchen and hallways so the balls only filled the main room.

I turn on the disco lights and start playing music through the speakers. I step onto the couch jumping into my very own ball pit. I laugh throwing balls up in the air.

I hear a whoosh from behind and see Cas standing in the hallway looking around confused.

"Why is there balls everywhere," he asks stepping on the little platform.

"Jump in! No balls," I yell throwing one at him.

"But there's a lot of balls around I'm confused," he picks a ball up examining it.

"It's an expression Cas just jump in," I sigh to myself and turn the music up louder.

He jumps in sending balls everywhere. He comes up laughing throwing a ball at me.

"See," I ask falling back in the ball pit.

*10:00 pm Dean's P.O.V*

"You think Y/N will be mad at us for not bringing her," sam asks as I pull into the garage.

"I think she's over it now. Come on I need pie," I park the car heading my way inside.

"Cas," I hear y/n yell from the main room.

I grab my gun looking back at sam.

"Give me my balls back," I hear Cas yell.

I stop looking at sam in disgust. He walks past and stops when he gets to the main room. I come behind to see a thousand plastic balls filled in the main room. Cas stops dropping a ball back into the pit.

Y/N shyly pokes her head out of the ball pit. Cas stops the music and we just stare at each other in silence.

"I can't tell if we're suppose to be yelling or joining," sam whispers.

I look at him then look back.

"Right," He whispers nodding.

Y/N stands up with a sweet smile.

"Welcome to my personal disco ball party. We have different color balls along with some refreshments," she says looking back to Cas giving him a signal.

"And I have the big balls if you want to see them," Cas says making y/n and Sam snicker.

I close my eyes letting out a sigh.

"What? That's what you told me to say," Cas whispers to y/n.

I open my eyes waving y/n over to me. Sam steps aside going to Cas. She comes up to me with her head hung low.

"I'm sorry dean," she mumbles playing with her hands.

I grin picking her up and throwing her in the ball bit. She laughs grabbing my arm and pulling me in there with her. Sam jumps in coming over to us.

"You like what I did with the place," she grins looking up to me.

"Yeah just not the phrasing you made Cas say," I pull her into me kissing her head.

"Well I had to make myself laugh one way or another," she throws a ball at Sam.

I smile throwing a ball at her.