//Carrie PT. 2\\

Some of you guys wanted a part 2 so enjoy! This will also be in first P.O.V
Trigger warning: Death. Dark thoughts! Suicide!

 Dark thoughts! Suicide!

Five.

I can still hear the screams in the back of my mind. I still can see the blood everywhere and the lifeless bodies of those who deserved to die. The pleasure I had is fading away, and I need to kill more. I don't want this pleasure to go away just yet.

I stop walking and sit down beside a creek. Do I want to wash the blood off of me? Do I want to erase what happened? Of course not; I finally found something that brings joy to me. My whole life, I have been abandoned, pushed aside, let down, and now I have the chance to become something finally. I finally have that chance to feel like I matter.

If that means going against what my brothers believe in, then so be it. They never cared for me anyway, so why should I allow them to control me? This time I will watch as the world burns. I never thought of myself as the villain, but why try to be the hero in a broken, undeserving world?

*Sam*

Dean puts the car in park as we pull up to the school in disbelief. My heart breaks as I look around to see bodies of kids and adults scattered around. I open the car door, slowly stepping out into the night.

"This couldn't have been y/n; she would never murder innocents," I speak up, walking in front of the Impala.

"We've been away for a year, sam. You heard how she talked to us," Dean shuts his car door, walking up to a body.

"Yeah, but she could be possessed. That's our sister Dean; we can't just turn on her so easily," I snap back, wanting to believe there's still good in her.

"I don't see any sulfur around. Let's face it, Sam, she's evil, and we have to stop her no matter what," Dean gets this bitter look on his face.

"You can't be serious. She's our sister Dean," I yell in disbelief.

"Look what she did, Sam! Who knows what she will do next! We can't just stand by and watch as she kills millions," Dean yells back.

I shake my head holding onto some hope that we can save her. I don't say anything as we both get back into the car, and we drive off in silence.

Four.
*Your P.O.V*

I look off in the distance to see a town ahead.

I wonder.

I stand up, starting to walk down the hill towards the lights. I can already hear some muffled talking from afar.

I wonder what they would do if they knew this night was their last? I stop halfway, watching cars pass, and kids play in the park. I hold my hand out a little, a red sphere forming above the palm of my hand.

What would they do if someone took everything away?

*Sam*

We pull up to a motel, and I get out, slamming the car door behind me. I go to the trunk, grabbing my bag. Dean walks past, opening the door to the motel room.