//Christmas\\

You drag the Christmas tree across the stone bunker floor trying to move it towards the corner

You drag the Christmas tree across the stone bunker floor trying to move it towards the corner. You didn't really celebrate Christmas since your dad was never there for the holiday, and your brothers didn't really like to celebrate.

Usually Dean went out to the bar while Sam stayed behind finding a new case. Now this year you finally had a home and you were determined to have the best Christmas.

You bring out the ornaments you bought earlier starting hanging them on the tree. You scatter them around making sure to keep a pattern to it. Next you bring out the lights hanging some on the tree and the rest on the staircase.

You smile putting your hands together in approval.

"Sam! Dean!" You yell your brothers rushing into the living room armed and alert.

They put down their weapons once they see your masterwork in the living room.

"Wow," Dean says coming to your side.

"This is amazing bug," Sam puts his arm around you smiling at your creation.

"Now let's have our Christmas Eve dinner then we can drink hot chocolate like we always do," you clap your hands together leading them to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up shoving the covers off your body. You jump from the bed running to your brothers room.

"Wake up," you scream at Sam first.

He groans putting his hand on his forehead.

"Come on Sammy it's Christmas," you whine pushing him off the bed.

"Go get Dean," He sits up on the bed stretching his arms.

You turn running to Deans room jumping on his bed.

"De," you jump on his body whispering in his ear.

He laughs putting his arms around you.

"Come on de," you whine.

"Alright alright grab her," Sam grabs you from behind throwing you over his shoulder.

You laugh as he carries you to the living room. When he puts you down you stare at the tree in amazement. There are tons of gifts wrapped in different kind of wrapping paper. You grin looking at your brothers.

"Dig in," Sam smiles giving you a small push.

You grab the small gift first ripping open the light blue paper. There's a glittery box which catches your eye. You smile opening it to reveal a heart locket necklace. You open it to find your picture with your brothers inside.

"I love it," you hold it close to your chest smiling at your brothers.

"Dean wanted to put a picture of a piece of pie in there but I told him not too," Sam tells you judging Dean.

"Buzz kill," Dean mumbles crossing his arms.

You chuckle lightly handing your brothers the gift you got them. Sam carefully opens it because he always loved saving the wrapping paper, while Dean ripped it open like a five year old.

Dean holds up the new hunting knife squealing like a little girl. You laugh and he grabs you hugging you tightly.

"I love it I love you," he kisses your head.

Sam smiles at the law profession book you got him. Since he already read all of his old books this way he could read even more on his free time.

"Thank you baby I love it," He brings you close kissing your forehead.

Cas appears holding a small green box.

"Hello I got you a gift," he hands it to you smiling.

"If this is anything like my birthday present Cas I don't have enough space for more paper clips," you comment taking the box and opening it.

Inside is a picture inside a frame of all of you together. Even Crowley, Kevin, and Balthazar in it. You laugh at the sight of Cas being confused at Gabe who's making a funny face.

You look up to him hugging him.

"I love it," you whisper and he hugs you back awkwardly.

You sit back down opening the rest of your gifts which is mostly a gift card to your favorite shops. Afterwards you gather around the table as Dean brings out the Christmas dinner.

You smile at the sight of your family having a great time for the first time in a while. Dean explains to Cas the difference between Santa and Jesus. Sam starts reading his law book marking down the important information.

You close your eyes wishing for more days like this, because maybe your story will have a happy ending.