//Just Breathe\\

Requested by: Sgt_Pepper1998 imagine Sam is away on a hunt and Dean gets injured.

"Okay okay easy now," Dean groans as you help him on the motel bed.

You look around a million thoughts rushing through your brain. Towels, you need towels. You run inside the bathroom grabbing as many towels as you can carry.

You apply pressure to Dean's shoulder looking at him with panic. You never done this before and you didn't know how to handle a situation like this. Cas was MIA along with your 'helpful' guardian angel Gabriel.

Sam was away on his hunt throwing his little rebellion party, because Dean told him he wasn't ready to hunt by himself. So that just left you with your blank brain to help Dean through this.

"Y/N," Dean snaps you out of your thinking by calling out your name.

You look at him trying to hold in your tears.

"I am going to be fine; just take deep breaths," he tells you nodding slowly.

You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. You nod slowly at him grabbing another towel.

"Okay now go get the first aid from my pack," he calmly tells you.

You take your hands off the bloody towel and walk to his bag. You take out the first aid kit bringing it back over to Dean.

"Okay now take out the stitches along with the alcohol," he instructs as you take out the supplies.

"Okay now pour the alcohol on my wound," he closes his eyes biting his lips.

You slowly bring the alcohol up to the wound and slowly pour it over the wound. He winches but you keep pouring. Once you're done he opens his eyes.

"Okay now it's going to hurt but I need you to stitch it up," he looks at you getting the needle ready.

"I don't know how to," you panic but he places his good hand on your leg.

"It's simple just go up like this then go down," he does it on himself wincing at the pain.

You nod slowly taking the needle from him. He closes his eyes nodding at you to continue. You slowly push the needle through his skin worrying about hurting him more. You keep following the pattern finally finishing.

"Okay I'm going to pass out because of blood loss but you did good cricket," he smiles then lays on the bed his eyes closed.

You let out a sigh of relief grabbing a bandage and covering his wound. You clean up the mess that was made and straighten up the motel. You sit on the other bed staring at your older brother making sure he still breathes.

Your eyes grow heavy but you force yourself to stay awake. You need to watch over him no matter how tired you get. You get up from the bed going over to the little counter to make a pot of coffee. You yawn as you wait for your coffee to come out.

You lay your head on the counter shutting your eyes for a quick second. You wake up to a ding from beside you. You quickly raise your head grabbing your coffee and making it just how you like it.

You drink it sitting on the chair by the window. You look on your phone finding something to occupy your mind. Maybe you could be a doctor if you ever decided to give up hunting,

Yeah, no.