//Torture\\

Imagine: your brothers are forced to watch you get tortured

"I'm warning you," Dean growls at the demon pacing before you.

The demon grins, turning around facing you. Fear takes over your body as he comes toward you.

"Y/N?" You hear Dean call your name from behind.

You freeze up in fear. The demon unties you throwing you to the wall. You ignore the pain of remaining strong for your brothers.

"Back off of her! I swear!" Dean screams, trying to get untied.

The demon throws you to the ground pulling your arm back and snapping it. You hold in your scream.

"Y/N! Stop!" Sam screams.

The demon laughs, kicking you to the ground. He pulls you back up, throwing you in the chair. He grabs a pair of plyers giving an evil grin.

He walks to you, forcing your mouth open. Your brothers scream, begging him to stop. He rips out one of your back teeth. You dig your nails into the chair's arms.

"Stop! Please!" Sam begs, tears falling.

The demon backs away as you drop your head. You feel warm blood come out of your mouth. A tear falls from your eye. The monster pulls your hair back.

He looks at you laughing. He grabs a knife walking around you.

"Please. Please do what you want to me. Just leave my baby sister alone." Dean begs.

Dean never begs. All your life, you knew him; he never allured. Not for anything.

"Nah, I like watching you boys suffer." The demon spits back, cutting your cheek with the blade.

You tense up, biting your lip. He comes back around in front of you, bending down. He cuts your arms three times on each wrist. You whine, tears falling.

He brings the knife back. You know he's about to stab you, but you're too weak to move. You stare at him as he laughs. Before he could penetrate you, he screams, dropping the knife.

His body falls to the cold, hard floor, lifeless. Behind stands Dean holding a knife in his hand. Sam runs to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Shh, it's ok, baby. I have you." Sam whispers in your ear.

He picks you up bridal style carrying you out the doors. He softly places you in the back of the Impala. Dean leans down, wrapping a scarf around your arms.

"You're safe now, angel. I promise I won't let anything hurt you ever again." He says, his voice breaking.

You hated seeing them like this. You hated seeing your brothers hurt. You give Dean a small smile.

He stands up, kissing your forehead. He gets in the driver's seat while Sam stays in the back with you. You curled up in his side. He rubbed your back while you closed your eyes, feeling safe inside your big brother's arms.