It is Finally Over

Just gotta do the epilogue and then it will be done...and then TRANSFORMERS: The Age of Extinction will be in the works, though I will probably get the Epilogue done and posted sometime today. That's gonna be fun. Oh, a little trivia, I low-key wanted to do a plot twist and put the Novelisation ending buuut I didn't. For those who don't know what happens at the end...go read it. 

 Chicago, Illinois
2012

They got to the battlefield in record time. Ratchet screeched to a halt and Matsuri scrambled out so that he could transform, which took half the time it usually would, and he had already begun to fire at the remaining Decepticons. Matsuri ran over to Sam and Carly, who had just gotten out of Bumblebee and is now a bus stop. Ratchet came near them a second later, protecting them the best he can before he had to go away to help the others.

"Oh my God. Oh my god." Sam mumble and he stared up at the sky and Matsuri followed his gaze. Up in the sky was Cybertron's surface and her spark fell. This was what Sentinel and Megatron wanted all along. They had wanted to bring their planet hear, the effects on the Earth be damned.

A shell hit beside her, making her jerk into the bus stop again. Then, the familiar sound of thrusters reached her ears and she looked up, seeing a familiar form steer towards the battle.

"Optimus!" Sam called and then the momentum made the leader go skidding forward, shooting and ripping the Decepticons apart, letting his tech drop from his frame. Then, he was running, slicing two cons apart.

He jumped over a blast from Shockwave's canon, rolled forward once, and then punched Shockwave in the side, taking it apart before he punched the one optic mech again and then he tore his lone optic out and used the canon to shoot at the control pillar, making it go tumbling down to the ground below.

"Get down here Sentinel!" Optimus commanded, his voice clear and laced with anger. Matsuri, Sam and Carly got as close as they could, hiding.

"Optimus, you forget your place!" Sneered the older mech before he jumped down from his perch and landed on the ground below. "I bring you Cybertron, your home, and still you choose humanity."

"You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right." Optimus brought out his axe and sword and charged at his former mentor.

Matsuri watched as Optimus pushed Sentinel up against the building before Sentinel pushed him away and then kicked him back.

"Okay," Sam went over to Carly. "I've got to try and help. I must. You stay here."

"Don't you go, don't go." Carly tried to convince him.

He simply took Carly's face in his hands, looking straight into her eyes. "You'll be fine, okay? I promise. I got to get to that pillar."

He stood up before pausing and looking over to Matsuri, who was now staring at the two with an unreadable expression.

"I'll help Optimus." She stated at last.

Sam opened his mouth but paused, then slowly closed it again. He stared into her red gaze before he nodded, understanding coming into his eyes. With one, last shared look, the two went on their own way. Sam towards the pillar, Matsuri towards the battling Primes.

She tried to fly but it was no use, the bent of her wing was preventing her. Still, that didn't stop her and so she ran. She was a little slower for now and soon, she was running with the humans and Autobots. The fighters started to go after Optimus but Matsuri paid them no heed as she unsheathed her sword. She had her sights set of the killer of her sire and her twins.