Season 3 Episode 19: THE Apocalypse Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Listen up, Pines!" Blendin exclaimed. "We are entering an area that is dangerous but still safer than the Gravity Falls you know. It is critical that we—"

A loud, booming voice interrupted the man, sounding as if it were coming from over an intercom. "Blendin Blandin."

The gates before the five of them whirled open to reveal hundreds of futuristic police and armored soldiers. A technologically advanced screen appeared in front of them, a fat baby's face nearly covering the entire thing.

"Time Baby?!" Dipper and Mabel gasped in unison.

"That," Stan Pines commented, "is one big, ugly baby."

THEME SONG

COMMERCIAL

"Why did you bring us to Time Baby?!" Mabel blurted in shock. "You tried to have us killed for entertainment, Blendin, and he oversaw all of that!"

"Yeah, we should've known better than to trust you, buddy!" Dipper snarled at Blendin. "What, are you planning? To invoke—what was it? Globnat or something?—and fight us again?!"

Blendin cautiously stepped back. "N-no!" Ah, there was that infamous little stutter. "Time Baby hasn't come up with the idea of Globnar yet! It's only 3013! He's still in the process of executing his apocalypse, time-dang it! I didn't know—"

"Oh good, just what we needed!" Stanley Pines wailed. "More annoying apocalypses to deal with. How many of these are there, anyway? They just keep happening, causing tons of mayhem. And on top of that, they seem to end up being unsuccessful! These occurrences...remind me of my past relationships, actually."

"Blendin!" Time Baby powerfully interrupted. "I thought I told you to stop messing with time travel as much as you do. Go back to where you're from and discard of your time machine before I kill you and your friends where you stand."

"Honorable Time Baby...uh...well, I guess...this is the family responsible for Weirdmageddon. They need rehabilitation and reinforcements—"

Stanley instantly felt mistreated and decided to cut off Blendin. "Whoa, whoa! Look pal, I don't take responsibility for many of my terrible actions, but I can assure you that we are not the ones responsible for that stupid attempt at an Armageddon!"

"Guards...let them in," Time Baby commanded. "I wish to speak to them at once."

Ford leaned down to talk to Dipper. "You never mentioned time travel to me."

"It's a long story," Dipper sighed.

Meanwhile...

Describing the atmosphere surrounding the town of Gravity Falls as "dimly lit" was an understatement. Now, saying the world felt as if it were covered by the night sky...would also be a serious understatement. The ebony clouds made the dark skies look like a blank, black canvas. Any leftover light came from whatever electricity hadn't been touched by Sil or her shadowy clones. A few street and traffic lights were still alive here and there.

Gideon Gleeful stumbled in the darkness, avoiding anything that could resemble one of Sil's "henchmen."

"This is just the scariest thing that's ever happened to me in this darn town," Gideon muttered to himself fearfully. "I don't even know where I'm going or why I'm trying to get anywhere—"