One last thing...or treat, if you will. (UNFINISHED Season 3 Episode 12: Shifty)

Here is what I had SO FAR for Season 3 Episode 12. Might as well release what I had!

~

Season 3 Episode 12: Shifty

Wendy meandered around the gift shop, reluctantly dusting off some shelves and merchandise for Soos. Dipper and Mabel soon joined her, Waddles inhaling some dust and coughing.

"Hey," Wendy said to her friends. "What are you up to?"

Dipper looked up at her. "Have you seen Stan or Ford around here?"

Mabel then jumped in. "We have a question to ask him! Or, rather, either one of them."

"Why don't you just ask me?" Wendy grinned, setting her duster aside. "I'll even pretend to be Ford if you want me to."

Mabel didn't hesitate to respond, unlike her brother who was trying to think things through. "Okay, can you let Dipper and I go to the theater and see the new horror movie that just came out?"

"Whoa, you kids are thirteen. Not seventeen," Wendy chuckled, imitating the kids' great uncle. She transitioned back into herself. "Even I'm not technically old enough for a movie like that."

Dipper blinked, crossing his arms. "Mabel and I both know you watch those flicks, Wendy, old enough or not."

Wendy rolled her eyes at first, but slowly began nodding in agreement. "You two know me so well! Whatever, actually check with Ford because we all know Stan would say automatically tell you yes without thinkin'."

Dipper and Mabel both instantly and conveniently found Ford, eager to see this new film. Though his answer was disappointing.

"No," he grunted.

"Aw, but great uncle Ford!" Mabel complained, her twin at her side.

"Would your parents let you?"

Dipper stared at his feet. "No..."

"So there's my answer. No." Stanford sounded adamant. Though Mabel stomped her foot on the ground, glaring at her great uncle.

"Dipper and I have fought a demon, battled our way through an apocalypse, almost died...MULTIPLE TIMES, AND survived middle school!" Mabel countered. "Though you're still standing here saying we can't go see a scary movie?!"

Ford scratched his chin. "Well, when you put it that way, I mean...hm," he paused, thinking hard. After a moment, he kneeled, placing a hand on his niece's shoulder. "Mabel, you'd make one convincing, and extremely lively, politician."

Next thing they knew, Ford was driving them and Wendy to the theater that night. "Movie! Movie! Movie!" Wendy, Dipper, and Mabel all chanted in the car. Ford dropped them off, wishing them luck.

"Don't tell your parents," he said to the teens. Wendy zipped her lips shut, locked them, and tossed the key away, the twins mimicking her movements almost instantly. Ford drove off, watching the kids slip into the building. Ford hadn't noticed, but someone happened to be sitting in the seat behind him; and she was patiently waiting to make her move.

Ford took a detour on his way back to the Mystery Shack, stopping in the middle of the forest. He got out, approaching a familiar tree. He stared at it for a moment, scratching his scruffy chin.

Stanford froze when he heard one of his car doors quickly open and then shut. He slowly turned to face the vehicle, but saw nothing. The man inspected his car, a confused expression on his face. Shrugging it off, though still slightly paranoid, Ford said goodbye to the tree and raced off, leaving his previous, unidentified passenger behind.