Season 3 Episode 11: Game Over

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Dipper declared as he dashed towards the Gravity Falls Arcade. Mabel was behind him, sprinting as fast as she possibly could.

"Oh yeah? Well, first one in is a baked potato!" Mabel countered, easily gaining on her brother. He slowed at the thought of her statement.

"Baked potato? What does that have to do with anything?"

She raced past him. "Nothing! What I said did its job, didn't it?"

Dipper sped up. "And what job was that?"

"Distracting you!" The girl flew through the arcade doors, twirling her way inside.

Dipper caught up, coming to a sudden stop and crossing his arms. He dramatically sniffed the air around him. "Yep, this place still reeks of nerds and geeks."

Mabel poked her twin in the nose. "Which means you fit in perfectly. And hey, that would make a good slogan for this place! For any arcade, really."

Dipper rolled his eyes, humorously sniffing about some more. He paused, suddenly appearing quite confused. Not only did he feel a pair of pixelated eyes on him and his sister, but he also identified a freakishly familiar scent. "Though it also reeks of...cologne...and hairspray."

Mabel grabbed Dipper's chin and yanked it into an unnatural, uncomfortable position, one he briefly tried escaping from. However, she roughly held him there, trying to get him to notice who it was they were sensing. Dipper blinked awkwardly the moment he saw Robbie Valentino wandering around the arcade, still rocking his skinny jeans and dark hoodie.

"Mabel!" a familiar voice exclaimed from behind the twins. "Wow, what a surprise! Oh, and look at that, Dipper's here too. What. A. Treat."

Dipper purposefully let out an awkward cough. He then loudly cleared his throat, simply saying, "Sup, Gideon?"

Mabel finally got around to releasing her brother, hesitantly turning to face exactly the kid she'd expected: Gideon Gleeful. "Gideon! How's it goin', pal?"

She playfully punched him in the arm, him responding with a grunt and, "Why must you do that?"

"WELP. While you two flirt, I'm going to go and play some games," Dipper chuckled, turning around and accidentally walking into Robbie. Dipper then fell over, snarling, "I'm alright, I'm alright. I can help myself up, it's all good, thanks." Robbie just rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow, Mabel and Gideon exchanging glances.

THEME SONG

COMMERCIAL

Robbie helped Dipper get to his feet just before he ran his fingers through his black hair, obviously (and narcissistically) admiring it. "Hey dorks," he said. "And Gideon."

"Hello," Gideon replied.

"Like the hair? I just got it done. And whoa, I haven't seen you kids--oh, sorry--teens in a while. Minus Gideon. How's Gravity Falls doin' for ya so far this summer?"

Mabel smiled. "Robbie! How nice to see you! And yeah, the hair's lookin' super chill, super chill...so where's Tambry?"

"Ha," Dipper curtly interrupted, "did you misplace her like you probably do all your girlfriends, orrr...?"

"Hey!" Robbie snapped at Dipper. "I thought we promised to drop this act after what went on last summer!"

"Okay, okay, sheesh. It's all cool, man, calm down." Dipper shrugged while grinning. "Well, what brings both of you to the arcade?" Dipper asked Gideon and Robbie.