Chapter 27

Author POV.

The whole day Lisa mood wasn't good, she shut herself in her office after the lunch meeting, she didn't even look at Jennie when they were talking about work in the meeting, she don't initiate a conversation, or took a glance at Jennie when they are in the car, she tried hard not to look at her wife. Jennie walked into her office because everyone was leaving already but she still in her room with her own thought, thinking about Jennie with someone else is pissed her off but she tried as best as she can to control her emotions and ego 'cause she didn't want Jennie hating her more. Jennie took a step in to Lisa office slowly and she saw the brunette was sitting on the couch crossed her legs with a whiskey bottles on the table. Lisa just wanna to get drunk tonight to helps her temporarily put her mind off about Jennie and her ex boyfriend.

"Mrs. Manoban, can I leave now?" Jennie asked groggily when she approached her wife on the couch. She knew it Lisa was not in the good mood and she was a little worried they would ended up fighting or arguing again.

"Yes Jennie. You can leave. I'm sorry I forget the work time is alr over" Lisa replied smiled softly

She tried her best to hide her feelings, because smiling is way easier than explain what she's feels right now. But Lisa can't fool Jennie that easy, Jennie can clearly see the different on her wife face and she felt her heart being squeezed tightly as she took a glance at the brunette and look into her eyes, she never seen her wife eyes so enormous, so dark, and so deep before, she may see Lisa lips smiled but her eyes didn't.

But she going to leave what's was she feels tonight just the same as Lisa, they tried to hide their own feelings towards each other. If Lisa trying to hide a lie that she was okay with the thoughts of her wife going out with someone else while Jennie trying to hide a loves that she has for Lisa, even if she's breaking inside. She had to get Lisa out of her heart as soon as possible, it's pretty clear that she not over her yet, she know it, but at times, you need to step back and notice that the person that you love isn't loving you, then what's the point? She haven't stopped loving Lisa as yet but she desperately trying to.

Jennie best friend Irene asked her to go out for dinner tonight at their favorite place when they were young, with Jongin. When Jennie was young all she do is suffering with her life, and there's Jongin who always beside her, loves and protect her, he is Jennie only love and happiness. He takes Jennie and Irene to eat something delicious, he will pay and buy whatever they want to makes his girlfriend and her best friend happy because Jennie and Irene are too poor for that, back then. They used to hangout together or go on date with Irene when they both still dating but Jennie didn't have something special with him anymore, they were nothing more than just a friend now.

It was 11 pm when Jennie came home, she walked in slowly over each side of Manoban Mansion towards her room. Jennie steps instantly stopped when she saw the figure of her wife who was squatting at the door of her room while scrolling on her phone screen.

"Lisa.." Jennie called her out making her wife quickly got up and look at her

"Jennie.. You're home.." She said as slipped her phone into her pocket

"Yes. What are you doing here?" Jennie asked confusedly while Lisa stroking her neck nervously

"Umm.. I just can't sleep, I uh waiting for you.. " She said awkwardly

Jennie was a bit confused and walked closer to the brunette and she could smell the stench of alcohol from Lisa body

"You are drunk?" She asked with suspicious face

"Aniiyooo~" Lisa answered quickly as shook her head

"I only drink one glass whiskey in the office" She lied "Have you had dinner?" She calmly asks