Chapter 9

Lalisa Manoban.

No...

No...

I cannot be jealous. I could not.

I repeatedly to myself while turned on my car engine and drove back home. I closed my eyes letting the warm water fall over my body. I was in war with my feeling, the exact feeling when I see someone else kissed Jennie, that was madness. No. I'm not jealous, I'm just obsessed with her hot and sexy body and I just didn't like with the thought of someone else touching her expect me. Jennie is a loving and attractive woman, there is no way to not admired her. I shakes my head and quickly get out of the bathroom walked to the bedroom, dressing a warm clothes because the weather was so cold. I sat in the couch and turned on the tv. I caught myself can't get over of thinking about Jennie and that Oppa or rather an asshole whose dare to kiss someone else wife, damn that bastard!! This causing a feeling I couldn't describe. What the hell is happening to me?

"Lisa, are you home?" I heard Jennie voice making me shakes my head brushed off those thoughts that insisted staying at my head

"Jennie?"

"You're here, I thought you still busy in the office" She said as walking in to the room

"I just got back"

"Are you alright? Is there a problem at the office? You don't even come to the hospital. Did something happen?" She ask with worried face as sitting down slowly beside me

"Nothing. I just busy and the weather was so cold and I feel unwell" I said lied

"You got fever?" She worriedly ask while placed her hands on my forehead

"I'm okay Jennie. Why are you here? How was Ella surgery. I'm sorry I can't come" I said regretfully

"It's okay Lisa. The surgery goes well but Ella still in coma. I'm back to take some clothes for changes and checking on you. I called you so many times but you was not picked up" She said but I didn't answer her, just staring at her, she looks a bit pale and tired, her hair somewhat was messy and her clothes smelled

"Have you had dinner?" She asked and I shook my head in responses

"I'll take a shower first and make you something to eat. Ok?" She said and I nodded

I lay on the couch trying to relax and calming myself. How can people not admire Jennie, look how loving, caring, and attractive she is. Very attractive. She was wonderful woman. Her sweet and gentle way taking care of me like the real wife making me feel good and during our marriage, she was the perfect wife that anyone would have been lucky to have. It wasn't just about her body but about how she made me feels. Before we got married I wasn't living in a home, I was just a person living in a big mansion alone and after we got married, she made me feel like home, she made everything like home, she made me want to go home when before I used to coming back to an empty house.

"Lisa.. You sleep?" I heard Jennie voice when she finished bathing while opened the wardrobe to get dressed and I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. After she done dressing, she walked towards me and kneeled down while placed her hands on my forehead again to check my temperature.

"Does she got a fever, she never fall asleep on the couch!" She mumble to herself

Jennie get out of the room and after a few long minutes she coming in with food tray and some medicines then put it on the table slowly without making a noises. I still pretending to sleep on the couch then I felt she leaned down and planting a quick gentle kiss on my lips.

"Get well soon pervert!" She whispered before leaving

I opened my eyes and sat down looking at the food in the table that Jennie made for me. I quickly ate the food and took my coat then drove to the hospital, I was supposed to be there but because of my great selfishness, I ignoring Jennie and Ella. How stupid I am!