Chapter 1; Drunk In London

WHISPER

It was a sweet summer night when I caught his eyes. He, with his beautifully straightened brown hair, was holding a bottle of golden whiskey in is left hand and a cigarette in his right. He seemed so.. destroyed.

“Daniel Howell! What, on the whole earth, do you think you're doing?” I screamed while approaching him sitting on the pavement.

“Getting drunk” he said with a fuzzy smile.

“oh I can see that” I said and reached over him and took the bottle away from his hand as he was just about to take another zip from it.

“Oh and let go of this!” I said and took his cigarette as well and tossed it onto the ground.

“Give it back..” he demanded and choked on his own words. “please”

“No, I won't give it back!” I teased carefully and reached further away to pour it out.

“No!” He panicked and threw himself over me to get to the bottle of whiskey. “I need it!”

“Why!? Why, Dan Howell, would you need a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette?” I questioned.

“Phil.” he said and struggled to get up on his feet.

“What about Phil?” I asked softly and saw Dan go out of his mind. He raised both arms and messed up his carefully fixed hair and screeched loudly.

“He left me! Walked out on me after the radio show!” I was chocked. I can't believe they had fooled us all into thinking their bromance was just that, a bromance.

“Oh Dan, I'm so sorry...” I apologized and stood up to hug him.

“Don't.” He said angrily and shoved away my hug.

I could tell that he was getting a bit nauseous as he stumbled away from me.

“Mr. Howell, where do you think you're going?” I shouted at him.

He mumbled something and then he turned to the pavement side to throw up everything he had eaten the last 48 hours. Disgusting, but understandable. I headed down to help him up.

“Come on Dan, I'll take you home.”

The next morning ~

Dan twisted a lot while being asleep. He had twisted into the covers from both sides during the night and now he looked like a pink worm. Dan the worm.

“Dan...” I said and put my hand on his bare shoulder. I stroked his shoulder like a caring mother before I shook it gently.

“Dan, wake up. It's four in the afternoon”

“Not.. now..” Dan said tiredly and yawned. He moved enough for the blankets to unfold and then twisted to his left and faced me.

He opened his eyes and gasped. “W-who are you? Did we.. Oh no..”

“Ugh, no, relax”, I shook my head and smiled.

“I'm just a fan who found her idol drunk on the streets of London..

and took him home"