Chapter 9; The Incident

A few days has gone since that day. I barely remember the last time I actually spoke to Dan. Something probably lies within the fact that every awaken moment I spend thinking about the.. Incident. Yeah let's put it that way. The incident that happened later that night.

We'd both been reveling secrets on a looping band. No judgments. No attachments. We didn't even know each other that well yet, but after the night that followed – we knew more than enough.

| | F L A S H B A C K | |

“You know Dan, I really like-” I said and chugged another shot. We were drunk. As the night got darker so did our secrets and to fully, completely trust somebody you just met you must be up on your feet jiggling with vodka on your mind.

“Me?” Dan mocked and chugged one himself.

“brown eyes” I giggled. “and you.”

He leaned over, placing his hand on my neck and pulled me closer. He pinned me against the wall locking me. Stuck in the same place my his touch. A place so caught up in the moment. A place so far away from my imagination. A place so wrong,

but felt so right.

I could never have imagined Dan doing this sort of things by judging from his videos. He seemed so innocent, like Phil in some sort of way. I wouldn't think Phil could leave Dan in such state as well, but people aren't what they used to be. The way Dan knew precisely nothing if he didn't have WiFi got me caring. It's like nothing connected to his brain unless it connected to his computer. The way he tackled things, talked about them and ended up on the hallway floor anyway made me so curious for more. And I got more, just of a different kind. More of Dan's tongue and his precious kisses down my neck as we came closer to the bed. Clothes fell to the ground one by one. Minutes of exploring flew by by the blink of an eye, and all of a sudden I was all over him.

| | E N D  O F   F L A S H B A C K | |

This is the way I lost my virginity. Poor Daniel. He thought he had sex with an experienced teenager but I bet he noticed that I wasn't. I was a virgin until he opened his stupid flirtatious mouth and made me fall. Hard. Before him I didn't even spend a single thought thinking about losing my virginity or anything that came with it. I was single and alone, and perfectly fine.

Normal questions such as 'did it hurt?' could not be answered cause honestly I did not remember. I woke up next to him and that's when I realized what had happened.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I knocked on the door with anger in my fist. He opened. I ran inside without an invitation.

“Daniel!” I screamed fed up on my anger.

“Hey! Why so angry? Calm down” he said and shook my shoulders.

I threw of my jacket and took off my shoes.

“What is it?”

Then I took of my scarf and reveled a neck, throat and chest covered in hickeys and bite marks.

What is THIS?”