After  Tifani got dressed, she decided to go play the piano a little. She always does that when she has her nightmares, it feels like she can just sit there and take all her fears away.
She keeps playing until she feels someone kissing her neck. "You look stunning, White Dove!"  Stevie sits on Tifani's lap and starts to kiss her, fighting for control.
"Stephanie Lynn, up on the piano. NOW!" Tifani's eyes are dark and lust fills the room when Stevie sits up on the top of the piano and opens her legs, exposing her black lace thong. "I've missed you so much. And now I'll show you what I should have done that day!" Tifani takes Stevie's thong off and start to lick her pussy without warning.
"Oh fuck babe, you are so good at it!"  Stevie moves forward so Tifani can have more access; her heart is beating fast and sweat is dripping off her forehead.
"You're so wet Steph [lick]. And I want you so bad! [lick] Tifani works oh Stevie's clit and traces her way to Stevie's entrance with 3 fingers. "Tell me what you want babe." "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME TIFF. LIKE NEVER BEFORE!" Stevie is losing her mind, and feels her heart skip a beat when Tifani starts to pump her wrist. Three fingers are inside of her, and her lower stomach catching on fire when her wife curls her fingers right on her g spot, making her legs start to shake and her orgasm starting to build. "Harder babe, thrust it harder!" Stevie starts to fasten her pace and making Tifani pump even harder on her.
"Come to me babe... I need to taste you, Steph!" Tifani says and presses her tongue against Stevie's clit, making her wife hit the edge and cum all over her fingers.
After a while, Tifani takes her fingers off Stevie, making her moan. She licks them cleans and kisses her wife, and helps her to get down the piano. "Now it's my turn to do it, White Dove!" Stevie says as starts to kiss Tifani's neck. "Even though I think you will want to go out to eat, right?"
"Babe, now I just want to lay down on the rug with you, and enjoy this peaceful moment." Tifani throws some pillows on the floor, and grabs her wife's hand to make her lay down. "We can go out to eat later!" They both lay down and make out for some time before falling asleep.

    Karen is going to check out on Stevie like she has done every day since the concert. Through the years, Stevie became more than just a boss, she became her friend, her sister, and Karen knew how Stevie was affected by everything that happened. But when she went into the living room, she didn't expect to see her boss and her wife tangled in the cutest scene ever: Tifani had Stevie's head on her chest, while Stevie's arms were wrapped around her wife's belly. Lilly was watching them from the couch, like a guardian angel. Karen couldn't help herself to snap a picture of them and post it on social media with the caption: 'you cannot know a dream, till you've known the nightmare...' which caused her fans to go wild and crazy, happy that their couple was in perfect harmony.

  Tifani felt her bladder bothering her, which made her open her eyes to see Kate just staring at them with a smile on her face. She looked down to see her wife's body all tangled around hers, and even though she loved the feeling, she had to use the restroom. "Babe, I need you to move." She touches Stevie's arm, but Stevie just mumbles something and moves a little. Tifani has to push her wife and then run to the bathroom.
After she's done, she realizes that her babies want some food, so she goes to the kitchen.  "It's so good to have you back, Tiff!" Karen hugs her tightly. "and how are the babies? Do you know the sexes yet?" Tifani shakes her head and smiles.
"I miss you too Karen. It's amazing to be back!" She makes herself a peanut butter, pickle and ham sandwich, which makes Karen almost throw up. " and we know the sex of the babies, but we are going to tell everybody on a gathering we are planning!" She moans in pleasure when she takes a bite of her sandwich.
    Karen tells her about how life has been the last month that they didn't get to talk a lot, and how Stevie was miserable during the whole time.
They keep talking until a sleepy Stevie shows up at the kitchen, with tangled hair and her neck covered in hickeys. "Holy shit Stevie. You have an interview tomorrow, and look at your neck!" Karen laughs, and Stevie just flips her off, still too sleepy to say anything. She just goes and sits on her wife's lap, hugging her neck, and laying her head down, falling asleep again.  Karen snaps another picture when Tifani looks down, just so she can capture this precious moments of that family that she loves like her own.
"Babe, I love you more than life itself, but my legs need circulation..." Tifani tries to move, but Stevie is sleeping, so she starts to tickle her wife, making Stevie fall on her butt. 
"What's wrong with you, Tifani?" Stevie is mad standing up, her hands are on her bad hip. "I was just trying to spend time with you." She just leaves the room, and Tifani feels really bad for hurting her wife... she's so hormonal that she starts to cry, making Karen hug her.
"It's okay honey. It's just Stevie being Stevie. She doesn't like when people wake her up, she is fine!" Karen is trying not to laugh, knowing that things are just going to get worst the next 4 months.
"But what if I really hurt her, Kar? I don't want her to hate me." Tifani is sobbing, so Karen holds her until her tears are gone.
"So... why don't you go upstairs to talk to her?" Karen giggles, making Tifani Starr at her. "I'll make sure that you guys have some food, then I'll leave! Tell Stevie that I will print her schedule and leave it in the same place as always! Love you, now go talk to your wife!" She makes Tifani stand up and go upstairs.

  Tifani opens the door to find Stevie lying on their bed, hugging her pillow. She leans down and kisses her wife's cheek. "Hey babe, I'm so sorry for making you fall. I hope I didn't hurt you!" She keeps playing with Stevie' hair.
"You didn't hurt me, White Dove. I was just super scared." Stevie sits up and starts to kiss her wife's hand and makes her way up to her shoulder. She slowly starts to unzip Tifani's dress and when she's not wearing anything else than her underwear, Stevie pushes her to their bed, and start to make live to her beautiful wife, knowing that doesn't matter what life throws on them, they will be together to deal with it.