• E I G H T - PT 3 •

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for not uploading earlier, I'm such a bad author, I know.

Buttttttt...... I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST. Which is The only good news I've received in a while.

I think I've made you lot wait for enough, on to the chapter. Don't forget to vote.

The knife skims past my arm cutting it and landing in the tree. I turn back around and look up at him, an evil smile rests upon his face.

"Killing you is the easiest option, I'd rather watch you suffer. I'm watching you, Sophia, I've got my eyes on you." He says and a smoke bomb goes off, by the time the smoke disappears he's gone. By then Carter rushes out with the other following him.

"What happened?" He asks walking up to me and holding my arm in his hand, examining it.

"Nothing." I snatch my arm off him, glancing behind me one last time looking where the knife landing but wasn't there anymore. What the actual hell?

"Sophia." I rip my arm from Carter one more time and rush inside, running up the stairs, into my room and locking my door. I place ivy on the bed and lock the windows and close the curtains.

My heart beats frantically in my chest and my head spins. I'm way overthinking all of this.

"Fuck." I kick the side table watching everything come tumbling down. Ivy begins to cry so I calm down and pick her up.

Banging on the door rips my attention from my daughter.

"Sophia, open the door now."

"Sophia, baby, please open the door. Tell me what happened."

Closing my eyes, I lean back on the bed. If Angelo thinks he can play me, he can torment me, then I need to make him think he's winning in that game. I need to play him in his own game by giving him what he wants, maybe it's the only way to destroy him.

Third persons POV:

For the next few days, Sophia kept to herself, planning. Everyone tried to talk to her but she ignored them, kept to her self. She needed to start to isolate herself from them, so that's what she did.

There were a few occasions where she left ivy with Elizabeth because it was too dangerous to take her out to where she was going.

She was being her own guard, looking over her back every 2 seconds. Keeping an eye on her surroundings and it worked because she spotted him. One of Angelos men. Walking a dog every day at 8 pm, walking past the mansion. As far as Sophia knew, no one knows about the mansion and since Angelo was here, it's got to be one of his men.

So she tricked him, he followed her and fell right into her trap.

Sophia's POV:

"Who the fuck are you?" I place a knife on his necks the dog runs off as he let go of the leash. He raises his hands up. Stubble on his cheeks and his rough looking hair didn't make him seem that old, maybe in his twenties.

"I know what your thinking Sophia. I'm not one of Angelos men. I'm protecting you." He quickly says.

"Protecting me? I've been watching you every evening, you walk that dog, looking at the house as you walk by. No one knows about this house apart from the people that live here and of course Angelo." I press the life deeper in his neck. "So I repeat, who the fuck are you?"

"Sophia, you know who I am. You've grown older and forgotten about me. My names Chris."

"I have no idea who you are."

"Of course you don't, the last time I saw you, you were four years old. How would you remember me?"

"I am not in the mood for games right." I hissed, holding the knife tighter.

"Trust me, Sophia, please." He begs.

I pull the knife away from him and step just as he pulls out a gun and starts to laugh. "Can't believe you actually believed me."

I laugh too. "And I can't believe you thought that I believed you." I threw the knife so it landed in his throat. He dropped the gun and began coughing up blood.

"I don't trust no one," I whispered before walking away.

• • •

Vote, comment and follow❤️