• O N E - PT 3 •

Remember to vote🌟

10 months later

A smile graced my face as she lets out a small giggle in her sleep, the smile on her face brings tears to my eyes. She curls her hand around my finger and tightens her hold on it.

I gently cradle her in my arms and place her into her cot to sleep. I let out a loud yawn and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face and look in the mirror.

The girl who stares back at me is different than who she was 10 months ago. She was happier and actually had a real smile on her face. That girl was me. I was finally happy.

I walk out the bathroom and crawl into my bed for a well deserved sleep but that only lasted an hour before I heard crying. I stood up half asleep and walked out of my room and into her little nursery. I went to pick her up, but there was nothing there but air and a note.

My eyes open wide and alert. A breeze passes me as I look to my left at the smashed window. "No, no, no, no," I mutter, grabbing the letter and running to the office and the security footage.

I open the letter and read it. At the end of it, I scrunch it up in a ball and throw it to the other side of the room. Within minutes the office is a mess and there's blood on the hand from the punching and destroying.

I grab my phone and dial his number.

"Hello."

"She's gone, he took her."

"Sophia?" The voice says shocked. "How are you?"

"He took her. He took ivy, Jace." My voice wavers.

"Who's ivy?" He questions.

"My daughter."

• • •

What a great start to part 3, I was being sarcastic.

I haven't updated in a long time. So here is a short chapter introducing part 3. Let me know if you guys want to see anything that happened within those 10 months and if you guys want a chapter may be of Sophia in labour.

I haven't wrote much in this first neither have a wrote much about her emotions but it's only the beginning of the chapter guys. Hope your all ready for an emotional rollercoaster.

Vote, comment and follow❤️