• T W E N T Y - PT 2 •

Remember to vote🌟

A little bit of a different POV(point of view) today. I hope you guys enjoy.

Please read the authors note below.

• • •

Danny's POV:

"Where on earth is she?" I ask myself looking down at wrist, the watch showed 2:45 am.

"Where's who?" Carter comes walking into the room, Emily, Alex, Melissa, Harper, Caden and Jake behind them. Alex sits down beside me, I could smell the alcohol on him, telling me they were at a party, and including the way, the girls were dressed.

A loud knock sounded on the front door, followed by more banging. I stood up and walked to the door as everyone else exchanged confused looks, before following me.

A loud gasp leaves my lips looking at the woman standing in front of me. Blood everywhere, panting as if she just ran a marathon, she bruises on her face were evident she was in a fight or was hit.

"Sophia," Jake yells walking towards his sister who took at a step back, limping.

"Don't come anywhere near me." She spat at him. A young boy comes behind her grabbing her as she was swaying, he looked equally as bloody.

"What happened?" I asked walking towards her and picking her up in arms, carrying her into the room. As I placed her on the sofa, she lifted her leg up in pain and rolled up her trousers.

"Fuck." I curse and look at the wound which clearly looks like a bullet wound.

"Here." Caden passes Carter the first aid kit. He kneels down at looks at her with a glint in his eyes, pain.

"Oh god." She grits her teeth and grips Carter's forearm in pain. He pauses after cleaning the wound and glances down at her hand on his arm, before continuing.

"Hey, breathe." I sit down beside her and push away the hair from her sweaty face.

"I'm so sorry Sophia." The young boy repeats over and over again.

"It's not your fault that your so-called father is a dick." She speaks out.

"I need to remove the bullet, it's going to hurt," Carter tells her, she nods and closes her eyes and he grips the tweezers tightly in his hand and removing it.

After listening Sophia's loud screams of pain, she collapses on the sofa, panting. Carter finishes dressing the wound and stands up.

"Sorry," Sophia says nodding towards his arm were she left nail marks.

He chuckles and grins at her, "I didn't even feel a thing."

She smiles and sighs leaning against the sofa again, closing her eyes.

"How did this happen?" Jake speaks for the first time since Sophia told him to stay away from her.

Sophia's eyes snap open and she looks at the blond boy now sitting down on the sofa beside her. "Did you manage to get in contact with Levi?" She asks.