• S E V E N - PT 3 •

I shuffle around on the bed a little before turning around and snuggling into a warm chest. My arms wrap around the naked person next to me as I bury my head under his neck. Small peppering kisses being placed on my bare shoulder make a me shiver a bit.

He assumes it's from the cold so he pulls the blanket up a bit until it covers my shoulders. My eyes flutter open and stare up at the gorgeous human being laying down next to me. Wrapping his arms tightly around me he sighs before he begins to speak.

"Mom came in about 10 mins ago telling me dinners ready. She said ivy was asleep and is current with Danny in his room."

"Hmm." I hum as he continues to speak.

"You brother came in too. When he saw you sleeping next to me and then saw the clothes on the floor his eyes widened and he walked out without another word." Carter laughs, his chest vibrating.

I peek my eye open to look at his face. The low sunshine from the window shined on his face, glowing his skin up. I assumed it was around 6pm as the sun looked pretty low. I hum again and snuggle in deeper, wanting his arms wrapped around me like old times.

He gets the memo and tightens his arms around, I sigh in content and close my eyes once again, slowly drifting into sleep but wake up with the bedroom slamming open and a loud sound of a baby crying. I instantly sit up, making sure to hold the blanket to cover my nudeness.

"She won't stop crying, I've tried everything. I think she wants her mama." Elizabeth sighs and places ivy in my extended arms. Gently rocking her, her cries calm down. Elizebeth leaves the room while shutting the door behind her.

Carter sits behind me, perched up on the bed. I lean back in a half sitting up motion, his arm comfortably rests behind my back and wrap around my waist. Ivy grips my thumb as she begins to move around making small noises which makes me smile.

I rest my head back and sigh in content.

"What's up?"

"The sky."

Carter looks at me with a deadpan look. I laugh and say, "Nothing, everything is just fine."

"You sure?" His band rubs up and down my arm. I nod my head placing ivy on the bed next to me as I play with her hands and she plays with my fingers.

"Will you watch her while I shower?" I look up to Carter.

"Of course." He nods eagerly. I slowly get up from the bed, letting the covers drop as I walk to the bathroom, the wolf whistle behind me makes me laugh as I start the shower.

After a nice warm and hot shower I exit and walk into the bedroom to see a sight I will most likely never ever forget. Ivy rests on Carter chest peacefully sleeping while Carter does the same, softly snoring away.

I pull my eyes away and pull clothes from my suitcase, making sure to lock my door before I get changed in the bedroom not bothering to go to the bathroom or anything.

I drop my towel in the laundry basket and push Carter hair back which kind of rests on his forehead. He stirs in his sleep slowly before falling back to sleep. Carefully pulling ivy out of his hands, it was time for her feed. I would usually have breast milk already pumped out and ready for her but I had nothing, so I fed her from the source.

I admit that it kinda hurts and I can't feel my right boob sometimes but at least she's full. After she detaches herself, I pull my top back and wipe her face and burp her just as I hear Carter mumble something and then the bed shuffles and arms wrap around my waist.

I was sitting on the other side of the bed with my back to him. His warm hand rest on my tummy, gently rubbing slow circles. Small kisses are placed on my side from where my top was lifted. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles trying to snuggle his head into my stomach as he pulled me a little back more towards him.

I let out a small inside chuckle and successfully burp ivy, I pull out of Carter's arms beside his moans and groans and stand up. "Go shower, I'm off downstairs."

I ignore his calls for me to join him, as tempting as, in sounds, I continue my way downstairs. "Your so mean," Noah grumbles to his older brother Alex.

"Stop being a baby."

"Stop being a baby." Noah mocks him in a whiny voice. Everyone laughs at Alex's face but continue to eat. I sit down next to Caden and hold ivy in my arms. But soon she's being placed into a pushchair which Elizabeth brought out for me saying it'll be easier for me to eat and watch her like that. I don't disagree with her as Carter comes strolling in furiously typing on his phone.

From his expression, I can clearly tell something put him off. He looks up as he walks into the dining room and stares at me, in an off looking cold way before walking back out. I sit there confused, wondering why he looked at me like.

I bite my lip and eat. A while later I push the stroller out and into the garden. I lift ivy out of her stroller and place her on the soft grass. She giggles holding pieces of grass in between her fingers.

"I love you so much baby, so much." I smile and place peppering kisses all over her face. "And I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you ever. I'm going to take you away from this life, because you don't deserve it."

"Once your born into this life, there's no going back, Sophia." I pick ivy up and quickly stand turning around to see Angelo standing there.

"You just can't let me have one day of peace can you." I spit and grit my teeth together.

He lets out a chuckle and shakes his head. "I promised to make your life a living hell Sophia, I live up to my promises." He says and I didn't even see it coming.

The knife spins in the air so quickly, coming towards me.

• • •

Vote, comment and follow❤️