17.

Nobody's point of view
       "I don't give a fuck what happened y'all better find my fucking daughter I know that. How y'all switched my on fucking daughter she's suppose to be y'all best friend". Ro yelled at the girls they'd came over when they hadn't heard from Plump in a few days. When they went by the house no one was there and there was a for sale sign out front.
         "Momma Ro everything just happened so quick"! Mel said crying Ro cut her off "listen if I don't hear or see my daughter in the next three days I'm coming for you little bitches and whoever this Lucky nigga is I'm going to kill him. Now get out of my house"!!! She yelled at the two girls who were crying and hurt this shouldn't have gotten this far at all.
        Cre walked up to the guys "Corey I heard you think my daughter is cursed"?! Corey couldn't looked Cre in the eyes. "She called me in fucking tears you bitch ass nigga" Cre took his fist and punched Corey in the mouth. Dallas flinched to help his friend when Cre pulled the gun on him. "Move Dallas and I'll kill you" Dallas threw his hands up and replied "my bad".
       "How the fuck is she cursed huh bitch"? Cre asked Corey. "I didn't mean it" he said wiping the blood from his mouth. Cre laughed "oh you meant it alright your family has been causing me some problems. I'm starting to second guess having you on my fucking payroll. For that to come out your mouth after I basically raised you, tell me why I shouldn't put a bullet in your ass right now"?
         Corey was now scared he didn't know if this was the end of him or what. Cre was so upset that he had to take action. He moves the gun from Dallas to Corey and shoots him in the leg . "You better find my daughter and that other brother of yours or the next bullet will end your life understand" Corey whimpered in pain nodding. "You get this bitch off my fucking lawn and get y'all sorry ass females out my house Now"!

Plump
      "Brianna don't touch that" I said rushing over to stop her from pulling the vase off the table. After everything went down I decided I need to get away just me and my kids away from everything and everybody so I came to the Key West. Don't know how long I'll be here, but thank God Butler had this little bungalow down here.
         My phone had been ringing off the hook that I just blocked everyone's number. "Come on let me feed you two" she said grabbing both girls hands.
        Sitting them in their seats I got their food ready. When my cell phone rings at this moment I saw the number and it was a blocked number "my momma lord Jesus I'm just answer". I said answering and putting on speaker since I was feeding the girls.
        "Hello ma we're fine no need to worry...." "Plump"? It wasn't my mom, but Lucky. "Oh hell no"! I said grabbing the phone to hang up . "Plump wait don't hang up please"! The girls were now screaming and reaching for the phone because they knew his voice .
       "Don't call me again"! I hung up the phone there was nothing we needed to take about more.
       After feeding the girls and washing them putting them to bed I showered and got ready for bed. In the morning I decided to call my mom to tell her I was okay because I knew her and my dad were worried and that's not good because she's pregnant.
        I was asleep sleeping good having a weird dream about some stupid shit when I felt a hand over my mouth. My eyes immediately popped opened and the hands moved away slowly "Justin....." I rubbed my eyes again...........