11.

Mel
       "Noah I know you didn't shit up this diaper after I just changed you". He smiled running out the room with me close behind. This boy always runs when it's time to change his diaper and then fight when I catch him. I blame Dallas for the badass trait Noah had because I was a angel when I was this age.
        The door opened and closed and just when I grabbed Noah I looked up and saw Dallas holding Dj who was asleep. He looked mad so I asked "what's wrong bae" he sucked his teeth "Michelle tried to go off on me cause of the bruise on Dj's forehead".
        Mel shook her head "what she said"? "Talking about where was me and you when he fell from the bed man I didn't even tell her he fell off the bed". Melody replied "she needs to shut the fuck up he's a boy what do she expect they play rough".
       Dallas and I go upstairs once he placed Dj in his bed he came to the bedroom where I was changing Noah. "Then she trip out cause he ain't had a haircut she don't like the fact that we want the boys hair to loc up".
        Mel roller her eyes "man fuck her I don't want to talk about her anymore". Dallas says "trying to think how the fuck she knew he fell off the bed". Mel began to think "you sure you didn't say anything about him falling and forgot" Mel said.
      Dallas answers "man that's the first thing she noticed and said when we got there to the restaurant". Mel got up "that bitch"! Dallas picked up Noah and followed behind Mel.
       "What Pooh"! She went to Dj's bedroom grabbed The teddy bear and handed it to me while grabbing Noah . "Rip it open" "what"? She sucked her teeth "Dallas open the fucking bear" Dallas pulled out his pocket knife and sliced the Bear opened.
        "Take the cotton out" I said and then he started to pull it out when he got whole of a wire he pulled and pulled and the bears eye came out cracking the eye open We saw what is to be a camera . "It's a fucking camera she's been watching what the fuck was going on that's how she knew".
        "That hoe is sick the fuck she spying on our son for"? Melody replied "to get some type of proof of neglect I bet". Dallas stormed out the room with the bear "where you going"?
       Before he could answer his phone rings "yo"? ...."Wait he's where"?.... "Why"? "Dammit for how long? Awe shit".
       He hung up the phone "who was that"? He sigh wiping his hands down his face . "Corey his brother Lucky is in town" Mel didn't know Corey had another brother. "Didn't know he had another brother" Dallas responds "yea well he does and it seems like he's getting close to Plump".
       "What's wrong with that"? Dallas sigh "Lucky ain't the type of nigga for Plump he's just like Justin probably worst". Mel was now afraid for her friend because she knew what Justin did to Plump and if this guy was worst that meant Plump was in danger.

Plump
        "Okay so y'all called me to tell me to stay away from Lucky basically". Naomi and Mel replied "yes" and Mel goes on to say "he's dangerous". Plump sigh "what makes him dangerous"? Naomi goes on to say "Corey didn't go into depth he just told me to tell you Lucky isn't what he say".
       Plump sigh "I'm glad you guys called to warn me, but I don't get that vibe from him at all". "Roxanne dammit fuck the vibe just stay away from him you have two kids think responsibly". Mel yelled "look I'm grown and I'm always thinking of my girls alright don't come for my parenting I'm doing this alone unlike the two of you or have y'all forgot".
       Naomi replied "Plump no one is coming for your parenting your a great mother we're just looking out for you". I was over this phone call right now because they were pissing me off "I gotta go thanks for the unwanted head up". Before they could respond Plump hung up the phone .
        "Everything okay"? Lucky asked as Plump walked back into the living room. "Yea you want some more popcorn"? He stared at her knowing she was lying "Nah I'm good, but wassup something's wrong"? I didn't want to tell him about the phone call, but I did.
        "My friends called to warn me about you they said your dangerous". Lucky chuckled "for real"? Plump nods he shakes his head and said "well what do you think"? Plump answers "I don't get that vibe that you are, but I do wanna know why Corey and Dallas both would say you is"? He sigh and said "cause of the shit I did in my pass I wasn't completely honest about my ex. I killed her, but I have a good enough reason".
          The girls were so into the movie that they didn't even know me and Lucky left the room. In the kitchen I asked "what the reason"?
        She got addicted to drugs the drugs that I was selling . She started selling from my stash at first I didn't know, but when I caught her I tried to get her to stop. She lied and told me she was quitting and then she got pregnant. Everything was good until she miscarried she finally admitted to me while we were grieving of the lost that she was still using. I was so mad and pissed off that I suffocated her in her sleep.
        She still had a pregnancy belly so when I called Corey, Justin and Dallas to come help me expose of the body they believed that she was pregnant. Even after I told them why I did what I did Justin believed me, but for some reason Corey didn't. I don't know why he didn't believe me he got Dallas to not believe me either, but that is the truth. I just wanted to be a dad and when she took that from me I just flipped".
       She could see a tear drop from his eyes and hugged him "I believe you". Plump said in their embrace.