14.

Mel

       So since we torn apart Dj's bear Dallas decided to go out and buy the boys a dog

       So since we torn apart Dj's bear Dallas decided to go out and buy the boys a dog. I was against it at first, but the dog started to grow on me. We haven't talked to Michelle since we found the camera in the bear we actually blocked her number and from our social media. She had no right to be spying on Dj without our permission. I didn't even feel bad about what we did and I don't care if she talked her shit because either way she still wasn't going to see Dj.
       The boys were finally down for their nap and I decided to take the time to do some cleaning especially to their toys. These boys had more than enough toys In thinking about giving some away. This morning I wasn't feeling well and couldn't make it to go to class.
       I did that yesterday and had to leave early because I was back and forth to the bathroom all morning. I've never been sick like this before so I must was coming down with something.
       "Bae"! Dallas yelled coming in the house. I quickly met him at the door "shhhhh I finally got the boys to sleep". He covered his mouth "shit my bad how you feeling"? He said picking up Muffin the dog.
        "My back is killing me I feel nauseous and I'm hot then cold every twenty minutes and my favorite jeans surprisingly don't fit no more because of our stupid washing machine". Dallas grinned , Mel placed her hands on her hip "what"? He reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a brown bag. "Here" he said handing her the bag "what's this"? She said opening the bag "really Dallas"?
        He chuckled and said "man what other reason could there be your pregnant I mean just take the test". She sucked her teeth "boy I know for a fact I'm not pregnant I'm on birth control remember the best one there is, so I don't need this she said placing it back in my hand".
        Next thing he knows she's running off. He followed behind and she went straight to the bathroom to throw up. "You sure about that" he said holding her hair "I'm not pregnant" she said wiping her mouth.
        "I'm going to check on my boys, but I think you are I mean your gaining weight". He said leaving the bag there on the sink. Once he was out of sight I looked at myself in the mirror . I lifted my shirt and just looked at my stomach. Then I went and got my scale I had gained five pounds. I leaned over on the sink "let me just take this test lord please I can't have another baby having Noah almost killed me". I said to myself with tears falling.

 Dallas         "Okay so we should have a shipment in the morning is what your telling me"? Dallas assistant replied "yes that is correct and then we'll send them out to the stores that agreed to work with you"

Dallas
        "Okay so we should have a shipment in the morning is what your telling me"? Dallas assistant replied "yes that is correct and then we'll send them out to the stores that agreed to work with you". What people didn't know about Dallas was that he was a very good businessman. Since everything went down Cre thought it'll be best if the guys just focused on their life's with their family for a while. Dallas then started to bring back up the dream he had of making his own male jewelry line of chains, watches, earrings and etc.
       After making that his main focus stores actually came to him after seeing his sales over Instagram wanting it in their stores. "Dallas" he looked up and saw Pooh "bae I'm on the phone". She sucked her teeth "Dallas this is important".
        "Yo Sinclair let me call you back" he hung up the phone and looked up at Pooh. "Alright wassup baby"? She handed him the four tests. There was the one he brought her and three others.
        "I took that one last week and then brought those three this week". Dallas looked and grinned "were having another baby Pooh"! He got up and started hugging and smiling .
       "Dallas wait I know your happy, so am I but you don't remember what the doctor told me when I had Noah". Dallas stepped back remembering she had so many problems with having Noah that the doctors encouraged we try to not make another.
        "I almost died having Noah, Dallas plus the doctor said I might not be able to carry a full term baby" Dallas hugged his fiancé "baby it's whatever you wanna do if you feel like you can't go through with this I'll understand I can't lose you". He said she breathed in and out "God did this for a reason and you know i don't believe in abortions . I mean I just.... we just gotta keep our prayers up, and we can't tell no one right now until I get out the risk stage".
      Dallas grinned "I won't, but we're having a baby I'm speaking that shit into existence putting it in the atmosphere". She laughed "I'm going to go schedule a doctors appointment go back to do what you was doing".