7.

Cre

      "Ro you know you gotta stay off your foot the doctor said this pregnancy is high risk and that you shouldn't be doing to much"

      "Ro you know you gotta stay off your foot the doctor said this pregnancy is high risk and that you shouldn't be doing to much". Cre said to his wife as she hung the clothes in the closet . "Cre I was high risk with the boys and you see they turned out just fucking fine". Cre blew off "you never wanna fucking listen I got a meeting with the boys I'll be in my office".
        Cre wasn't expecting Ro to get pregnant they hadn't even thought about anymore kids. When the doctor told them that she was high risk because of her age Cre took that to heart. He made sure whatever she needed down around the house he took care of and if he wasn't there the boys would step up.
       This weekend they were with their punk ass dad, so Cre has to do all his business from home. Ro on the other hand was tired of being held up in bed there was no way she was going to do seven months in bed she told Cre and decided to do things her way even if Cre didn't agree.
She turned and faced him with the belly now showing . "You did this to me you got me pregnant did you think I wanted to have another child huh Cre"? He sigh "hell I didn't do it alone" she sucked her teeth "Cre I didn't want no more kids" he slammed his hands down "well Ro it's fucking to late we're having this one and we're going to be happy about it alright"? She glared at him "whatever I'm not even about to get myself worked up over this shit I gotta get ready for work".
When will she ever be happy about this baby because since she found out it like her world was turned completely upside down for the worst.

Plump
Thank God for Paw Patrol because once I fed the girls their lunch placed them in their play pen and turned that show on they've been quiet and focused on the television. I got the kitchen and the living room cleaned and even started on my homework.
When I looked up again they were asleep. This was even better cause maybe now I could catch a nap right along with them. That's just what I did to and I must say it was quite peaceful until there was a knock at the door.
As I opened my eyes Brianna was also up with her cup in her mouth. I picked her up and we went to the door.
Opening it there stood Lucky shirtless looking fine as hell. "Lucky" I said he started to talk "someone broken into my home". Shocked I replied "did you see who"? He shook his head I could tell he was angry. "I just came over to see if you saw anything"?
Damn as I looked at him talk I swear he looked like Justin. When Justin use to get mad his brows and nose would flare up just like Lucky's . "Plump" he said getting my attention.
"No,no I haven't seen anyone well to be honest I was asleep along with the girls". He nods "okay then I better get back the police are on the way see you later". She started to close the door, but stopped it and walked out on the step "Lucky wait" he stopped and turned "yea"?
"How did you know my nickname"? He smiled "you told me remember"? Plump began thinking as he walked away. She didn't not recall ever telling him her nickname . Or did she ?

         She watched as he walked away there was something about this Lucky guy

She watched as he walked away there was something about this Lucky guy. Plump was going to find out just exactly who he really was.

Ro not so happy about being pregnant with Cre's child again and Plump now becoming even more mysterious of Lucky whew Chile these next chapters what am I going to throw at y'all ?

•Ro not so happy about being pregnant with Cre's child again and Plump now becoming even more mysterious of Lucky whew Chile these next chapters what am I going to throw at y'all ?