9.

Plump
"Butler if only you could've seen your fiancé today ya girl is snatched" I said in the mirror as I took a picture of myself.

         The girls was over at my parents place for the weekend

The girls was over at my parents place for the weekend. My dad thought if my mom would hang around the girls that she'd be more happy about having her own baby soon. Honestly that's all I knew that was going on and shit I took him up on the offer giving me a break from them.
I heard a car door close and peeked out my window seeing Lucky leave. Since he came to my door the other day I just had this feeling about him. Well I been had this feeling about him since day one, but my urge to know more was now sky high. I slipped on my slippers and walked out back.
Once on the backside of his home I took my hairpin out of my bra and picked the lock. The door opens and I walked in. The house was definitely empty no couches , bar stools , tables nothing. In the refrigerator was nothing but a cold pizza and some days old Chinese.
He said someone broke into his home, but shit what could they have stole the house was empty. Upstairs all the bedrooms were empty and the room he was staying in there was only a blow up mattress on the floor. He was basically living out of his suitcase.
If you ask me this nigga had more than enough time to furniture at least some of this big ass home. I walked over to the bed and there laid a picture on the bed . I picked it up and looked at it and then I heard a door slam close making me drop the picture. Walking to the window he was back and I need to get out of this house before he walked in and saw me.

I made it out y'all just as he was opening the front door I was going out the back. That whole day it bothered me that his house was completely empty. Then it hit me he told me he had pets, but I didn't see not one animal and there weren't no signs of a pet even being in the home.
        I hit my light and got comfortable in my bed trying to get the thoughts out about Lucky and his home. Wasn't even asleep ten minutes before I heard my door downstairs open.
      Plump grabbed her gun from her nightstand and slowly went downstairs. Her heart was beating like crazy she didn't know who's broken into her home. She was definitely scared when she saw dirty tracks from the moonlight shining from the window.
        "Who's there I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it"! She yelled making her way through the house. As she stepped into the living room she saw the silhouette of a person "you've been in my home why"? She knew it was then Lucky "who are you"?
        He stood and turned and I hit the lights "you really don't see it do you"? She stared at him even tilted her head a little then remembered the picture. "Does he know"? She finally said now knowing who he is.
        "Nah Corey does know and I don't need him knowing". Plump sigh "how did you find me"? He smiled "wasn't hard at all".
        She pointed her gun "are you going to kill me"? He bust out laughing "why kill you, you've done me no wrong, I just wanna apologize to you for what my sick brother has done to you. I didn't grow up around Corey and Justin I'm the oldest my dad left my mom before I was born . Of course my mom followed him to every state he moved to like I said before, but the bitch ass nigga only came around when he wanted sex from my mom. My mom told me about my brothers after I turned thirteen, I soon after met Corey and Justin for the first time at my dads moms funeral hence the picture you saw. My cousin Marcel told me the whole shit that went down and what Justin did to you. Being the big brother that I am even though we didn't communicate much I called him up.
         He went on about how he was sorry and made me promise that if some shit happened to him I keep a eye out on Butler because he didn't trust him with you. It wasn't till I moved here and met you I found out that the Butler guy Justin want me to watch was also dead".
        Plump started to tear up because as messed up as her and Justin was the man really still cared about her . "So why didn't you leave after finding out that Butler was no longer around"? He sigh "because I saw what my brother saw, but different because this beautiful girl heart is broken and soul is shattered. Your the girl he described on the outside, but your no longer the girl he described on the inside. I couldn't leave because if everything my brother told me on the phone about you is true I don't wanna pass up a great women for the next man".
       Wait damn this was a lot was this nigga shooting his shot. "Let me take you out on a date if you feeling me I'll stay around if not then I'll leave move away and you won't hear from me again". Roxanne lowered the gun "okay fine tomorrow night" he was confused at first at how I accepted the offer but replied "okay then tomorrow night and remember please don't tell Corey I'm here that I wanna do myself if I stay around after tomorrow".
       Roxanne nods "okay I won't but tell me something the house how did you get it cause I never saw it on sale"? He was now walking towards my door before turning around saying "I did what I had to do . Good night Plump" what the hell did he mean by that?
       That was so much information that I couldn't even sleep. Lucky was Justin and Corey's brother damn , damn , damn.