15

I found the girl that played Plump in the last story thank God for a old tweet I retweet from her 😂

Plump
"I could get use to waking up to your beautiful face every morning".

Plump       "I could get use to waking up to your beautiful face every morning"

Plump smiled "think so". He chuckled "Hell you already got your toothbrush over here and some of your clothes I know so". Since movie night Plump and Lucky we're getting closer and closer spending a lot of time together". Lucky had even build a tight bond with the girls . This weekend Plump's parents had the girls so she had Lucky to herself.
       I'm starting to like Lucky a lot I mean he's the first guy I've even given the time of day since Butler. Every time I'm in his presence I think what did I do to deserve a guy like this. He was everything and more I yearned to be in his presence when I'm not and every night when he's not around I just had to hear his voice before going to sleep. That was not just me either the girls as well.
        We didn't have a title as in like being girlfriend or boyfriend only because I was scared to place a title on us. Why? Because my past experience in relationships the outcome wasn't the best.
       "What you got plan today"? He asked me "well after class me and my friends are going shopping Naomi wants us to help her find somethings for Corey's birthday party". Lucky replied "oh cool" she asked "are you going to be my plus one"? she said with a smile Lucky chuckled "uhhh I don't know me and my brother aren't seeing eye to eye you know. I think it's best I don't go".
        Plump sigh "maybe if you come with a gift he'll get over whatever is bothering him". Lucky smirked "I don't know, but you are coming back after you finish handling your business right"? She kissed his lips "of course".
          I got out of bed and started to find something to wear in his closet "you should make those tacos tonight I love your tacos". He was now at the doorway of his closet "if that's what you want then I will, but I have a question" she turned after finding a dress she left two weeks ago . "Yea"? He asked with a serious face "What is this we're doing do you see yourself with me"?

Ro

      "Boys take your nieces and put in their beds please" Ro said as she cleaned the kitchen . Once the boys were gone Ro called Cre she was running low on prenatal vitamins and wanted him to pick some up. He didn't answer the phone, and then there was a knock at the door .
       When Ro got to the door and opened it she laughed when she saw the face. "Where's Cre"? She said looking Ro up and down I guess the sigh of a baby belly wasn't something she was expecting to see.
        "What you want with my husband hoe"? Kendall replied "where's Cre"? Roshonda replied "bitch get the fuck off my step before I hurt you".

I closed the door in her face and she yelled out "tell him come pick up his phone from my house wifey" I know she didn't say what I think she said That's why he wasn't answering because he didn't even have his fucking phone

I closed the door in her face and she yelled out "tell him come pick up his phone from my house wifey" I know she didn't say what I think she said That's why he wasn't answering because he didn't even have his fucking phone . This muthafucking nigga are you serious?

Cre came home later that night after the kids were in bed and the look on his face he knew I knew. He came into our bedroom and it took everything in me not to yell only cause I didn't want to wake the kids. "After I told you why I felt the way I felt about having this baby you still decided to step out on me Cre". She said calm, but full of anger "I didn't step out on you Ro".
"The bitch came by the house saying your phone was at her place what the fuck was you doing over there Cre"?! She said now pointing a gun at him.
"First a knife and now a gun the fuck you gotta get violent for. She'd been stalking me, us I should say you haven't seen it but I have. The car being parked outside our house. She calling my phone and hanging up I went by there because she threatened you and my unborn child. I didn't leave my phone there I promise she was lying".
Ro replied "so why you ain't answer when I called earlier"? Cre says "because I was handling business for my night club Ro. After I went and set her ass straight she must've came here I promise you baby I didn't do anything, but tell her ass to leave me and mike alone".
Ro empties the clip "these hoes will get you killed Cre I swear on my kids and my grandkids I was going to light your ass up". Cre sat on the bed "I got this handled alright" Ro responded getting comfortable in bed "don't worry I already did your slipping baby you gotta do better". She said before falling asleep Cre realize he had to now pee so he got up and went to the bathroom, and there in the tub he saw Kendall's body under water lifeless.
He walked back to the bedroom "you couldn't get rid of the body"?

Ro replied with her eyes closed "can't be lifting heavy things Cre and a dead body is heavy you know that

Ro replied with her eyes closed "can't be lifting heavy things Cre and a dead body is heavy you know that . Now you get rid of it and then you clean it everything you need is under the sink". Cre shook his head Ro just didn't give two fucks.