I turned to Will but he was looking at the car being parked just right beside his. He was perfectly calm.

How could he be so calm?

Dad got out of his car and his attention to me a confused look was on his face. Luckily, he didnt see Will because he was covered by the car.

"Hey, dad" I said and smiled awkwardly.

"What are you wearing, Abby?" He asked then walked to me.

I started to panic.

I was about to tell him about my plans for tonight when he suddenly spoke. Not to me but to Will.

"Will, my boy. How are you?" He asked Will casually.

"I'm good, sir" Will replied.

My mouth hung open and my eyes widen. I was confused.

How could they know each other?

While dad and Will had their conversation I was beside them just watching them.

"Wait wait wait. Wait" I said interupting their conversation "How do both of you guys know each other?" I asked.

"You dont remember?" My dad asked.

"She doesnt remember" Will said.

"What I dont remember? I ask.

"Abby" Will said and I directed my attention to him "Do you remeber whem we went to Kenneth's party?"

I nodded.

"Well, when you fell asleep at the car I didnt want to wake you up so when I got to your house I carried you there. When I tried to open the door it wouldnt open but your dad opened it. I carried you to your room and went downstairs. Your dad asked my some questions and after a while of talking we became friends" He explained.

I turned to dad "Is this true?" I aksed him.

"It is" He nodded.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I asked both of them.

"Well it never came to the conversation" Will said.

"Oh" was all I said and nodded.

*********

"Abby" The twins shouted and ran to me when I got out of the car.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Abby, you look so pretty" Axelline said.

"Thank you" I thanked her "Besides your the one who picked the costume for me"

She just giggled and held my hand. I turned my head to Axel who was staring at me.

"Your very pretty, Abby" He said.

"Thanks, Axel" I said and pinched his cheek.

"Much prettier than Selena Gomez?" Axelline asked.

"No way. Selena is still the prettiest" Axel said then walked away.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing. Its just that Axel has a ginormous crush on Selena Gomez" She said.

"No I do not!" Axel yelled from their door.

"Yes you do" Axelline said then ran to her twin.

The twins were dressed as Superman and Supergirl. They were so cute. Axelline had her hair tide into a ponytail while Axel just had his hair like the way he always has it.