Chapter 9

William's PoV

I woke up at 8 AM. After fixing my bed and I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw mom and dad in the kitchen mom was cooking breakfast and dad was helping her. Dad didnt had to go to the office on sundays.

"Good morning, mom and dad" I greeted. I went and sat on a stool.

"Morning, dear" she replied and also dad.

"Your looking happy today, son. Can you tell us the reason?" dad said.

"Oh Jack just let the kid be" mom said and slapped dad's shoulder playfully.

"Is it because of the Abby girl the twins talked about?" He asked me.

"Jack" mom scolded dad.

"I'm just curious, honey" he replied.

"Well thats alright, sweetheart. But dont try to pry into his personal life" mom said

"Whatever you said, dear" dad gave up and kissed my mom's cheek.

Thank you, mother I thought.

Mom and dad are the best. They knew what was best for me but sometimes I would not agree with them. Even though I would act badly they would still love me no matter what. And thats why they are the best. If dad would scold me mom was always their to back me up, but if shes the one who gets mad were all dead. When you get on her bad side she is more scarier then dad.

"Morning, mom, dad and Will" Axel came to the kitchen yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

We replied with 'mornings'.

Axelline came her hair tied into a ponytail. She said 'good morning' and we replied with saying 'morning'.

Out of all the three of us Axelline was always the morning person.

After having breakfast the twins decided to swim at the pool outside the backyard and mom and dad went with them. While I just wanted to stay in the living room and watch a movie or something.

When the movie finished I went to my room to watch the video from yesterday. Thats when I knew when I was playing the guitar she kept on giving me glances from time to time.

And for some reason I was happy about that.

I took my phone and texted her.

Me: Hey good morning. Are you already awake?

But their was no reply. I waited but their was still no message. Minutes later my phone rang. I was hoping to see Abby's name but it was not her. Its was Kenneth, one of my friend and football teammate. I accepted the call and put the phone near my ear.

"Sup bro!" Kenneth shouted.

He was always the noisy one of the group. Everytime he whispers to me or someone else it doesnt sound like a whisper because everyone in the room can hear it.

"I'm not deaf, stupid and why are you calling anyway?" I asked angrily.

"Whoa whoa whoa didnt mean to upset you that much, bro. I was just calling if you wanted to party tonight?" he asked.

"A party? on a sunday night? isnt school like tomorrow?"

"Yeah I know that I'm not stupid. But c'mon it has been months since you last partied" he insisted.

He was right. The last time I went to a party was three months ago. I did go to a party a month ago but it didnt count because it was my cousins birthday party and she was tuning ten.

Well why not? I thought

"Sure" I told Kenneth.

"Great" He said and hung up.