Chapter 2

Abigail's PoV

"You will obey me, Abigail. When your living in my roof you follow my rules!" My dad shouted at me.

"I wont date him, dad. And I will never ever in my entire life marry him" I shouted back "And thats final"

Before my dad could reply I went directly to the door and opened it. And closed it with a loud 'bang'. I went to my car and drove to school.

My dad was a gang leader and everyone knows that. No one would dare to talk back to him or even question his commands . Well, no one but me. If they even did those things. They would already be six feet under. But me? never. I am very close with my dad. I was always a daddy's girl. Even if I talk back to him a million times he would still forgive me. Well that was before our arguments.

We were arguing because he wanted me to marry another gang leader's son. This was the fourth time he pulled something like this. But in the end it still wouldnt happen. But this time we had a huge argument about this. Our last three arguments were not like this. Maybe he really wants me to marry this guy. I dont even know him or his name. I want to fell being inlove and not an arrange marriage.

I want to live a normal life. Have friends. Go to school where you feel like nodody whispers somthing about you behind your back. But because my dad is a gang leader. I cant have that. Instead I am forced to marry someone I dont know or love. My last boyfriend was nice. But he was scared of my dad. The reason why he left because his mother died. There were rumors like he was scared of me, my dad said he would kill him is he ever made me cry and among others.

I felt the car hit something. I was so busy in my thoughts that I wasnt paying attention to the road.

Oh My Gosh!

*-*-*-*An hour later*-*-*-*

I finally made it to school. Thanks to not paying attention to the road. I hit someone's car and both got dents. Because of that my car wouldnt start and I had to ride on someone elses car. I was late for school but I didnt give a shit. All those bad things happened but I got one good thing from it. I made a friend. He was the guy who helped me. His name was Bill or was it Raill? anyways atleast I made a friend.

I was already heading to my third period. I missed the two because of the little accident with Bill. My third period was Music. And it was my favorite. Even though no one talked to me. I still enjoyed doing it.

When I arrived at the room. Everyone turned their attention to me. But I paid no attention to it. I was used to it. The teacher was still not here so that ment class hasnt started yet.

I went to my usuall seat that was at the corner back. Then took my phone from my bag. I sat on there alone while some other girls were in a small group talking about clothes, nails, shoes, boys etc. Some were looking at the board and waiting for the teacher and others were talking.

I felt someone sit beside me. I turned and saw who it was it was Bill. I felt happy and at the same time shock. I didnt know he was in this class. Well I never paid attention to those who were in my classes.

He had an angry expression on his face. What was wrong? The time I was saw him just minutes ago he was happy and now he was angry. Bipolar much?

He was looking at the board. Then he signed. Then he leaned behind. Then he noticed that I was staring.

"What?" he asked

"Nothing" I said

I continued to play the game 'Rise Up'. I was about to pass level three when I heard someones phone rang. I turned and was it was Bill's.