Chapter 8

Abigail's PoV

After Will brought me home and left when we said our goodbyes.

When I closed the door I smelled something delicious. I hurried to the kitchen to find out what was causing the smell.

I went inside the kitchen and saw my dad cooking dinner. He was usually the one who cooked for me whenever he is around but when he is away he gives me money to order some food.

Leo was not home today because he was at college. He only comes home when he doesnt have class or at some holidays.

"Hey dad" I said and went to him.

"Hi honey" He replied "Where were you by the way?"

"I was at a friends house" I stated.

"A friend?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"I'm happy that you finally have a friend and dinner is almost ready. Can you set the table?"

"Sure, dad" I went to get the plates, spoons and fork and placed them on the table. When dad was done cooking he placed the food on the table. Then we started to eat.

"I went to visit mom today, Abby" dad said while we were eating.

"Really!? why didnt you tell me I could have went with you" I said.

I really love seeing mom. She doesnt live at home because of the what happened years ago and then my parents got divorced because of the incident with John, but I still know that they still love each other. Now she lives somewhere else its only a one hour drive from here. She lives so far away that I seldom see her, but I will always love her no matter what.

"How is she?" I ask dad.

"She has a fever" he said "But your grandma and grandpa were their to take care of her. I just wish I was able to take care of her"

"I miss her so much, dad" I say and look down.

"Hey dont be sad, Abby. Maybe we could visit her this week" he said.

"I'm looking forward to that dad" I smile.

He ruffles my hair and we continue to eat. I tell him about my day and he listens to me, he even teases about Will. He says that I have a crush on Will but thats not true. I only love him as a friend.

After dinner I told him that I would clean the dishes but he says no. I went to the living room to watch a movie and minutes later dad joins me. When the movie ends I say goodnight to dad and head upstairs to change my clothes and sleep.

When I get to my bed I put my phone on the table and slid the blanket on my body and try to sleep when I heared my phone ring and the screen brightened up.

I see its a text from Will.

Willy: Are you awake?

Me: I am now. Why?

Willy: Sorry for waking you up. I cant sleep.

Me: Well I can so good night

I put my phone down and try to sleep again, but I keep on hearing my phone recieve more texts. I open my phone again and see some texts from Will.

I sigh.

Willy: Hey!

Willy: Abby dont snob me

Willy: Abby I'm bored

Willy: Abby I cant sleep so I will just keep on annoying you.

Willy: Abby are you still there? or did you fell off the bed and die?!

Willy: I will always remember you Abby for all you have dome for me

Willy: done*

Me: I'm still alive you idiot!

Willy: *wipes forehead* I didnt want to plan your funeral just yet

Me: I hate you

Willy: No, you love me

Me: stop lying to yourself

Willy: Wanna hear a joke?

Me: Sure

Willy: How does a train eat?

Me: I dont know Will, how does a train eat?

Willy: Its goes chew chew

Me: Gosh that is so dumb

Willy: your face is dumb

Me: your dumb

Willy: your cat is dumb

Me: I dont have a cat

Willy: But your still dumb

Me: Your mom is dumb

Willy: Your mom is a person

Me: Your mom is the wife of your father

Willy: Your mom is the daughter of your grandmother

Me: Your mom is your mother.

Willy: Your mom is the sister-in-law of your aunt

Me: Your mom is so dumb that she stole mango from an apple tree.

Willy: Pls stop texting me! I'm watching herry poter.

Me: How dear your misspell Harry Potter!

Willy: How dare you misspell the word 'DARE'

I couldnt take it any more. I laughed so hard that I didnt have any air left. I tried to stop laughing and breath in and out. Then I opened my phone again.

Me: Gosh, Will. I cant stop laughing.

Willy: Well I also cant....😂😂

********

After a long night of texting I finally got some sleep.

Me: ok ok so I'm already sleepy so good night.

Willy: yeah you too. Good night.

Then I turned my phone off and slept with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! long time no see. I am so thankful to all of you guys for your support and love to my book.

I hope you like this chapter and if you do pls hit that little star down there. Also pls share this book to your friends be.

And I am so sorry for the short chapter and late update. I dont usually have wifi at home but I will try my best to update more often.

And tell me your thoughts about this chapter and dont be shy to comment. Were the jokes good or bad or really bad. I actually got the idea from the message that I saw on my friend's phone.

Love you guys!!!

- T22