Chapter 3

William's PoV

It was lunch I usually sat with Ava and Jayden but since I was trying to avoid them I went and sat in a table at the corner of the room. I bought a sandwich and a can of Coke.

While eating my lunch I often get glares from Ava and Jayden. They were sitting together. I hated it. Every single time when they are together. The people around me didnt help I'm sure they were talking about the three of us not sitting together.

Jayden, Ava and I have been friends for a very long time. We started being friends since the first grade. Some might even call us the 'Golden Trio' like in Harry Potter. Last year I started to court Ava and months lates she gave me her yes. Everything was going good but when Ava and Jayden started to do things without me. I started to get suspicious.

Our friendship was broken because of them cheating on me. What a waste.

While I was deep in my thoughts I felt someone sit across me. I turned to look who is was.

Abigail

Why does this girl keep on following me.

Or is it just a coincidence

She always sits alone or sometimes eats outside the campus.

People were looking at us. I looked around them until I made eye contact with Ava. She was angry. Maybe because I was sitting with the girl everybody hates. Everyone is going to hate me for this. But I dont care anymore.

"Dont mind them" Abigail said.

She was eating a sandwhich and opening a soda.

"Its hard to ignore them. When they're looking at you" I replied

She surged her shoulders.

"By the way why are you sitting here. With me?" I asked.

"If you must know this is my table" she informed me.

"Oh" was all I said.

I forgot this was her table

"Its okay" She said.

We both finished our sandwiches and drank from our sodas.

"So you want to tell me what happened this morning?" She asked

"Why do you want to know so much?" I asked

"Just curious. So are you going to tell me?"

"I found her and my best friend kissing on the hallway" I explained "And I told her that were over but she still wont accept it"

"Thats hard" She said "I'm sorry and your best friend was the boy"

"Its not you fault, Abigail" I said.

Me saying her name placed a small smile on her face. She looked at me.

"Thank you" she said

"For what?" I asked

"For not going away. Most people would be scared of me but you weren't"