Chapter 10

Abigail's PoV

"What if they know its me" I murmured under the face mask that I was wearing.

"They wont trust me, Abby" Will said patting my shoulder.

"I just scared" I pull the mask down "You know this is my first high school party"

"Dont be scared, Abby. I promise you I will never leave your side" He promised.

Right now we were in front of the house where the party was held. The music was so loud it could make a person deaf. There were alot of teens inside and some outside.

I turned and faced Will.

"Lets go" I said and he nodded.

I was about to open the door when he spoke.

"Abby wait" I stopped and look at him.
"What?" I asked.

He put his hands on my chin and pulled my face mask so it could cover my nose and mouth again.

"Lets go" He said and was went out side.

We walked to the house. I heard some people whispering when they saw me and Will. I could hear some and some I couldnt hear.

"Guys look its Ava's ex-boyfriend, Willian"

"Is he using that girl as a rebound"

"Who is that girl he is with?"

"Is that his new girlfriend?"

"Didnt Ava cheat on him"

"Maybe thats why Ava cheated on him because he had another girl"

I felt uncomfortable with all the people talking around us. Well, I knew their were rumors around the school about me but this felt different. Why cant people just mind their own business.

"Just dont mind them" Will said

"Huh?" I wasnt paying attention.

"Just dont mind them"

We reached the door and Will knocked loudly. Instantly the door opened showing a guy, my age with messy brown hair. I think he was drunk.

"William, bro!" he shouted making me jump a little "I thought you wouldnt make it, man!"

He is drunk.

"And you brought a friend" he turned to me "My names Kenneth. What's your name cupcake?"

"Um..Abi-" I was cut off my Will.

"Ashley" Will said. I looked at him confused.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Why dont we take the mask of your face" he said his hand going nearer to my face.

"No!" Will shouted stepping infront of me.

"Okay okay c'mon inside" Kenneth stepped back and let us in.

The living room was huge. It was so hot inside because their are so many teens inside. Some were sitting on the sofa some were dancing and some were making out. Ewwww. The song 'Havana' by Camila Cabello was being played. It was so loud my ears were getting hurt.

Hey
Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
All of my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na (uh)

He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?" (uh)
(When he came in the room)
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with (uh)
(But I can't without you)
I'm doin' forever in a minute (hey)
(That summer night in June)
And papa says he got malo in him (uh)
He got me feelin' like