Chapter 16

Abigail's PoV

Once we settled all the food on the mattress I went to my room to get some blankets and pillows. After that Will sat on the foam while I searched for a movie we could watch.

Iron Man 3

"No"

Captain America: The First Avenger

"No"

Beauty And The Beast

"Hey Will how about we watch-" I told him but got interrupted.

"No cartoons" He said.

I told him about my cartoon addiction a while ago. And guess what he just laughed at me. I punched his shoulder and made him say that he was sorry and he did.

I just sighed, shook my head and continued searching.

Suicide Squad

"No"

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

"No"

Maze Runner: Death Cure

"No"

I felt Will move behind me then felt a weight beside me.

"Let me help you find" Will said.

"Sure" I nodded.

We started to find some movies. Will agreed to some but I didnt. I agreed to some but Will didnt.

"What movie do you really want to watch?" I exclaimed, angry.

If we had already found a movie we would have finished it by now.

"Calm down, Abby. Okay now how about we just watch something you want?" He said calmly.

"Aww how sweet of you, Willy" I cooed while pinching his cheek.

I knew he hated that nickname but I still liked to tease him.

"Stop it, Abby. Now go and pick a movie" He said then went back to the mattress, laid on his back and covered his eyes by his forearm.

Since he said any movie that I want. I chose the movie, turned the DVD on and placed it inside.

"Movies ready" I told him.

He shifted on his seat and sat properly. I went and sat beside him. I took the food and placed it on my lap and he movie started.

"What movie is this?" Will asked.

"The Greatest Showman" I answered.

"I havent seen this movie before. What is it?"

"Just shut up and watch it for you to know" I told him.

************

"I like it" Will said after the movie was finished.

"I know you would. Its one of my favorites" I told him.

I checked the time on my phone and it was already past nine. I didnt want to sleep early because we didnt have any school tomorrow.

I stretched my arms and yawned at the same time. It was already pass nine o'clock.  I usually slept at nine o'clock so I would wake up early. Now I felt sleepy.

"I'm ganna take a little nap" I told Will.

He hummed in response.

I rested my head on Will's shoulder and pulled my blanket closer to my body. I heard Will open a bag of chips and started to eat it but I just closed my eyes.