Chapter 19

Abigail's PoV

Today was October 31 and you know what that means. Today was Halloween. Its the day when kids would wear costumes and would go out at night to houses to get candies. Well, thats what other people do. My halloween was different. I would just stay home and watch scary movies with myself or sometimes with dad.

Our school didnt have any class at Halloween and the day after that. I dont know why but I'm thankful we have a two day vacation.

I just woke up and now I am eating my breakfast while scrolling through my phone. Dad isnt here agin. He went out early this morning but he left me five hundred dollars before he left.

After eating my breakfast I went to the living room. I placed my phone on the coffee table and turned on the TV. I only liked to watch Scary Movies in the afternoon and not in the morning.

While I was watching I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its the handsomest guy on Earth" He said and from then I knew who the person was.

"Who? Zac Efron?" I asked sarcastically.

"No-ohh" Will said in a sing-sing voice.

He came inside the house and walked to me. He sat at the spot where I kept my feet on then he placed my feet on his lap.

"What you watching?" He asked while holding my left foot.

"I think its a documentary about nature" I replied.

"Okay. What are you going to do tonight? You know since its halloween" he asked.

"I dont know" I shrug "I think I'll just stay home and watch scary movies" I said then faced him.

"Your not ganna go trick or treating?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Well change of plans. The twins and I are going trick or trearing, so how about you tag along then after that we can go to a party" Will suggested with a soft smile on his lips.

"Firstly, I would really like to go with you guys because its been long since I saw the twins, but I dont have a costume. Secondly, Do you remember what happened last time I went to a party" I told him.

He was right, its been a long time since I saw the twins. The last time I saw the twins was like two week ago but it felt like two months ago.

"Yeah I know, but this time it will be different" He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and sat up. My foot still on Will's lap.

He nodded. "All we need to do is to find you a costume" He said.

"I dont have any costumes" I told him then scratched the nape of my neck "Actually I never went trick or treating before"

Its true, dad never allowed Leo or me to go out at night. He wouldnt allow because he was scared that we would end up like John.

"Really?"

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Well, this is your first halloween hence I'm going to make it extra special" He said then stood up.

"Thanks, Will" I jumped and hugged him. I wrapped my legs around his torso so I wont fall on the floor.

"Okay. Now you should go and change" He said then he slowly let me go.

"Why? Its so early to go to the mall and buy a costume" I whined.

"We should go early before all the good ones are already gone" He said.