Chapter 14

Abigail's PoV

Days had passed. We were already at the month of September. School was a little bit more enjoying with Will's friends. I kind of labeled them.

1. Kenneth is the loud mouth of the group. Yelling or talking loudy was a habit for him.

2. Hadley is the tough outside soft inside. When you see him he is like a tough guy but when you get to know him he is a softy on the inside.

3. Hym Horred is small but terrible. He is the shortest of the group.

4. Vincent is what I like to call as Mr. Responsible. 'Cause when a teacher asks him to do something he always does it properly.

5. Mark Jay is the Funny Bad Boy. He sometimes rebels from his parents but often makes jokes that never fail to make us laugh.

6. ‎Klent is the rich but humble kid. He is the richest in the group but he never boasts about it.

7. ‎Clive the Gossip King. He likes to talk about rumors and some are even made by him. Vincent told me Clive made a rumor about Kenneth and Will being lovers a year ago. I coudnt help but laugh.

8. Prince is the Gamer of the group. Him, Will and Axel are my gaming buddies. We play ROBLOX every saturday at Will's.

9. ‎Kirk the nerd of who I like to call Smarty Pants. He is the smartest of the group.

10. Roel Michels The Player. I dont need to explain who he is. He has became one of my closest friends, thanks to Will.

The lessons were not that hard nor that easy, but I do get a hard time dealing with Math. Will offered to help me and I accepted his offer.

Also my birthday is coming. Since today is September five, Wednesday I only have three more days until I turn eighteen. My birthday is September eight and it is on Saturday.

Usually girls would have huge parties like debuts but since I only have small friends I can't have a big party. I told my dad I would just like to celebrate at home with mom, Leo and him which he agreed too.

Will finally got his car fixed and he was the one who would drive us. Right now we were at school and we are inside the cafeteria. Will and I were sitting across each other. We were eating and at the same time arguing. Who was faster The Flash or Superman.

"I'm telling you Superman is faster" I told Will.

"No, The Flash is faster. Just read his name The Flash. He just comes in a flash" Will told me.

"Oh shut up" I said "Superman he is a super man"

"Oh c'mon, Abby. Just admit it The Flash is faster. Superman maybe super but he is not faster"

"Superman is-"

"You guys should stop your LQ the whole cafeteria is looking at you guys" Roel interrupted me.

He sat beside me followed by the boys. They have been sitting with me and Will since last week.

"This doesnt end here" I told Will with a serious face.

"So, Abbs" Roel spoke and I faced him "Are you free this friday night?"

When he finished his question everyone at the cafeteria was looking at us and it became dead quite.

I was about to reply when someone beat me to it.

"Well well well, I thought the whore only wanted Will but I guess I was wrong. She wanted the whole football team" Ava said.

"Oohhhh" Everyone at the cafeteria spoke.

I heard Roel say it. I gave him a death glare which made him look down and shut up.