Chapter 13

Enjoy reading☺

William's PoV

Her laugh was so joyous, she looked so cute. Whenever she smiles it always seems to make me smile too.

I watch as Abby laugh at Ava's reaction to our little show. Ava was so furious at both of us.

"Did you see her face?" Abby asked me finally stopping her laughter.

"Yeah, she was so angry" I replied

"So, your happy you finally got your revenge?"

"A little bit"

The waiter, Mike finally gave us our orders.

I usually came here with Ava and Jayden when we were still friends. We were friends with Mike and sometimes we used to help him with the eatery. Well, those were the good old days...

I ate my sandwich while Abby ate hers. She was eating it at the same time look at her phone she had placed on the table. She looked so adorable.

A minute ago I said cute now adorable. What is wrong with me?

I couldnt control myself. I went to my camera app and took a picture of her. When I clicked to take the photo the camera sounded.

Shit

She looked around to find who it was. Luckily I already turned my phone off and placed it inside my pocket.

*********************

"Do you wanna skip class?" Abby asked me out of nowhere.

My eyes widen "Abby how could you ask me such a question. You know skipping school is bad. Education is an important -" I was about to give her a lecture about 'The Importance of Education' but I was cut off by her hand covering my mouth.

"Okay, fine I wont skip class...today" She told me and took her hand away.

This girl really is something.

**********************

I went to the boy's locker room to change into my gym uniform. When I went out of the stall I was greeted my some of my friends. I went to my gym locker to put my clothes inside.

After changing I went outside. Our school had alot of sports equipment and courts. There was a basketball court, a football court and even a badminton court.

Our gym teacher, Sir. Marjun told us to split teams. Their were two teams my team and James' team. James is the team captain of our school's basketball team.

Sir told us we would not be fighting against each other but we would teach our teammates how to dribble and shoot the ball. Everyone made two lines for each team. I started to tell the person infront of the line what to do. After that they would go and seat on the bench.

It was Abby's turn.

"First dribble the ball three times and aim for the net" I told her.

She did what I said but the basketball didnt went through. I heard someone laugh at her, I looked around and saw it was Ava. I gave her a death glare and Abby just rolled her eyes at her.

We didnt mind her. I told her to focus and do it again. On her second try she got it and I smiled at me. She did it three more times and shoot it all.

"Thats my girl" I said proudly.

She childishly stuck her tongue out at me and I just chuckled.

Why did I say my girl?